PDA

View Full Version : Why do people want to nerf backdodge RIGHT NOW of all times?

DoodTheMan
03-27-2018, 12:54 AM
Like, when ganksquads are the norm and 1v+ is the hardest it's ever been, and Revenge is at it's worst, people want to nerf one of the only disengage tools in the game?

Danish_Crusader
03-27-2018, 01:14 AM
People always wants to nerf everything. There are even people out there that wants the Warden to be nerfed.
Hell, I have a long list of nerfs I'd love to see myself, and I bet you have a list too.

The problem with back dodge is that it resets the fight, which is unfair for the slower moving characters, because they can't just "start back up" like the faster characters can.
So of course those of us with slower characters would like this nerfed, as we pretty much get severely ****ed when the fight is reset, because we can't just jump back into the fight.

And I should probably note, that it is most likely not the Deathsquads that want the back dodge nerfed, but the 1v1 crowd.

Baturai
03-27-2018, 02:12 AM
Remove Assassins backdodge, ? for what reason ? sou you can GB bait and Spamm Shieldbash the crap out of People ?
if this happens, Instant Guard recovery and unreactable 50/50s of some Vanguards should also be removed. !

HazelrahFirefly
03-27-2018, 03:26 AM
1v1 is definitely a different argument than 2-4v1. In those cases the backdodge should be increased for all classes, as well as running spees for a brief period of time.

Tirik22x
03-27-2018, 06:09 AM
Because we’re tired of Assassins getting infinite lives.

You lost? No worries!!! Just ****ing backdodge to safety! Then come back later and try again!

Howard_T_J
03-27-2018, 09:52 AM
Until you play Orochi. Don't throw global nerfs out like it is not screwing over a class that you don't care about