PDA

View Full Version : Broken

JamesTGood
03-25-2018, 11:54 PM
You guys just keep breaking this game. People whine and cry about their characters and ask for changes, so you guys buff characters up so much that everyone can abuse it. A berserker would have been just fine if you gave him the increased faint speed and maybe the unblockables, but never ending hyper armour on everything he does? Who is that fun for? The people who cried about their character? The people who join the wagon and play the broken characters? Think stuff through before you just throw it into a game.

SaschoS
03-26-2018, 08:17 AM
Everyone played berserker and most of the people didn't know how to play him earning him a lots of deaths. Meanwhile in hands of a good player... zerker never needed a buff.

SpaceJim12
03-26-2018, 10:26 AM
No char in this game need buff in proper hands.
I played Berserker in S1 and he were just fine. Fast combos, a lot of feint and good diflect, provide you to GB. In S1 I could win 1v3 fights and be ok. So, when I heard of "rework" that make him same **** as Shaman, I think just "Ubi, are you idiots?"
Same as Kensei do not need that buff. Now Kenseis just spam theit dodge to attack, that works in 60% times (90% in 4v4 fight) and everyone ok.
What Ubi really should do, it's just remove cancel button from this game and instead gave all chars soft feints, that could requares good combo moves, like HL opener. But Ubi better make mor Mush style chars. Just spam attacks and twitch your mouse (stick) to feint everything in a world.

Kahuf1
03-26-2018, 11:24 AM
There is no way to get "backdays game". Me as 13rep Highlander main before buff was fun to play against most of heroes. Yea, had a hard times against assasins or 50:50s, but have a chance. Nowday i cant beat staby staby lightspam assasins, cant beat Conqueror who is now like 33:33:33, cant beat Kensei and of course cant beat Zerk cause he is not only assasin now, he is like Highlander "trade based" hero with extreme speed and only 5 HP down against Highlander...

BTW I have great joke for you... Average heavy damage of Zerk is 33 now and Highlanders average heavy is 30,6. I hope u enjoy this joke as me...

RexXZ347
03-26-2018, 12:33 PM
BTW I have great joke for you... Average heavy damage of Zerk is 33 now and Highlanders average heavy is 30,6. I hope u enjoy this joke as me...

I have another joke for you. Berserker is an "ASSASSIN". Lmao.

Kahuf1
03-26-2018, 02:06 PM
I have another joke for you. Berserker is an "ASSASSIN". Lmao.

U got me... that was good... how about this... "Berserker have the same unblocable hit with hyperarmou as Shugoki, cause they are probably the same class".

Sekiro...
06-01-2018, 06:41 AM
up