PDA

View Full Version : Inactive while boosting zone....

xRocketfishx
03-25-2018, 06:07 PM
This game has become a joke. I get booted for inactivity while boosting a zone and in a rdy position for death from above and have a 10min penalty. This is a joke. Iím glad Iíve found another game to take up most of my time. With crap like this I doubt I will ever put as much time into this game again.

So many simple things in comparison to the crap show we all dealt with from launch still canít be implemented but hey lets kick people who boost zones....

SerSine
03-26-2018, 03:46 AM
This game has become a joke. I get booted for inactivity while boosting a zone and in a rdy position for death from above and have a 10min penalty. This is a joke. Iím glad Iíve found another game to take up most of my time. With crap like this I doubt I will ever put as much time into this game again.

So many simple things in comparison to the crap show we all dealt with from launch still canít be implemented but hey lets kick people who boost zones....

I feel your pain, either no one is coming to try to take the zone from me or I have to quick run down stairs to take out the trash cause my parents won't leave me alone then I come back to a ten min penalty.