PDA

View Full Version : 99 prestiges(updated with pic on page 3)

XxKillaChaosxX
10-19-2011, 07:13 PM
With the inclusion of 99 prestiges past the level cap of 50(holy crap!), what would you like to see unlock with these prestiges? I'd like to be able to replace your main weapon with another hidden blade. Obviously your silent and incog kills wouldn't change, but your discreet and below kills would now look a bit like Ezio's hidden blade kills.

XxKillaChaosxX
10-19-2011, 07:13 PM
With the inclusion of 99 prestiges past the level cap of 50(holy crap!), what would you like to see unlock with these prestiges? I'd like to be able to replace your main weapon with another hidden blade. Obviously your silent and incog kills wouldn't change, but your discreet and below kills would now look a bit like Ezio's hidden blade kills.

Collinwood01
10-19-2011, 07:31 PM
Hey Killa, are these prestiges something thats on xbox only or is it gonna be a part of the PS3 as well?

xCr0wnedNorris
10-19-2011, 07:32 PM
I want a perk called God Mode when I hit level 50 99th prestige, cause I'd have freakin' earned that.

Daidarapochi
10-19-2011, 07:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Collinwood01:
Hey Killa, are these prestiges something thats on xbox only or is it gonna be a part of the PS3 as well? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why wouldn't they be on both?

Collinwood01
10-19-2011, 07:51 PM
Im not sure but I think I read that the 1st Assassins Creed gave trophies or something on xbox for getting all the flags, but I know its not on PS3. I figured it would be somekind of console exclusive or something.

XxKillaChaosxX
10-19-2011, 07:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Collinwood01:
Hey Killa, are these prestiges something thats on xbox only or is it gonna be a part of the PS3 as well? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it's for both systems.

XxKillaChaosxX
10-19-2011, 07:53 PM
Im not sure but I think I read that the 1st Assassins Creed gave trophies or something on xbox for getting all the flags, but I know its not on PS3. I figured it would be somekind of console exclusive or something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's because because achievements were enabled from the launch of the 360 while trophy support didn't come to psn until after AC1 came out.

XxKillaChaosxX
10-19-2011, 07:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
I want a perk called God Mode when I hit level 50 99th prestige, cause I'd have freakin' earned that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Lol as soon as the match started, it would end.

AwkwardlyBruta
10-19-2011, 08:01 PM
I've got it.... Golden weapons! and more slots! and more skulls! (this is referencing to COD prestige rewards)

XxKillaChaosxX
10-19-2011, 08:06 PM
I actually wouldn't mind some gold weapons.

Collinwood01
10-19-2011, 10:09 PM
So is this prestige thing something real for ACR or is it an idea in the works? And, How do you know? Can you post a link for confirmation?

trikky d
10-19-2011, 10:09 PM
Sadly I would think that you would unlock mainly gamercard rewards, like new titles, emblems and pics.

Would love it if they unlocked a new weapon that could be used with all characters. Like the Vlad the impaler sword from the singleplayer bonus mission.

obliviondoll
10-19-2011, 10:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by trikky_d:
Would love it if they unlocked a new weapon that could be used with all characters. Like the Vlad the impaler sword from the singleplayer bonus mission. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Can you come up with a weapon equally suited to being used as a mace, a spear and a sword? If so, give us that as our final prestige reward.

Collinwood01
10-19-2011, 10:21 PM
The Officers weapon, on ACB, was something like what youre suggesting, Is it not?

Stowdace
10-19-2011, 11:19 PM
List of suggested/possible rewards:
<LI>Weapons both Main and Sub
<LI>Gamer pictures and Titles
<LI>Skins (alleged Ezio/Altair skin for 99th time?)
<LI>Emblems
<LI>Additional customization options like colors

Will play through as many prestige levels as I can regardless of the rewards.

Serrachio
10-19-2011, 11:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by trikky_d:
Would love it if they unlocked a new weapon that could be used with all characters. Like the Vlad the impaler sword from the singleplayer bonus mission. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Can you come up with a weapon equally suited to being used as a mace, a spear and a sword? If so, give us that as our final prestige reward. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What about a halberd?

Slash the target's legs, whack them over the head the the blunt mace-like part and then stab them in the back while they're down?

It would be kind of a clumsy weapon though.

Dartherex
10-19-2011, 11:51 PM
^This would be sweet.

XxKillaChaosxX
10-20-2011, 12:29 AM
So is this prestige thing something real for ACR or is it an idea in the works? And, How do you know? Can you post a link for confirmation? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=KARq7tpQZL0

The interviewer mentions it at the 5:16 mark and Ubisoft producer Adreane Meuiner doesn't deny it. I'd say that's enough proof.

obliviondoll
10-20-2011, 12:35 AM
Golden Halberd as 99th prestige weapon then?

SleezeRocker
10-20-2011, 12:48 AM
Hmm for prestiging I'd like to see like title,emblems and icons based of ACR and BrO charcaters say:

Prestige 1:
Unlock Prowler Switchblade for Sentinel
The Prowler title
Prowler Icon card
etc etc

Prestige 2
Golden Hidden Blades for Ezio (be cool to unlock story mode stuff)

Prestige 20
Unlock Harlequin Icon Card
HArlequin Emblem (Like Harlequin's face on icon)
Unlock Gold Daggers for Ottoman Jester

Prestige 40
ACR charcaters as costumes for ACR story mode
say like play as Sentinel or Courtesan in story mode. Personally I'd like to see something like that

Prestige 54
Golden colored robes for Ezio

Prestige 99
Unlock golden attire for all ACRO charcaters
Unlock some kind of wicked-ace weapon for each charcater

you know stuff like that

XxKillaChaosxX
10-20-2011, 12:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
Hmm for prestiging I'd like to see like title,emblems and icons based of ACR and BrO charcaters say:

Prestige 1:
Unlock Prowler Switchblade for Sentinel
The Prowler title
Prowler Icon card
etc etc

Prestige 2
Golden Hidden Blades for Ezio (be cool to unlock story mode stuff)

Prestige 20
Unlock Harlequin Icon Card
HArlequin Emblem (Like Harlequin's face on icon)
Unlock Gold Daggers for Ottoman Jester

Prestige 40
ACR charcaters as costumes for ACR story mode
say like play as Sentinel or Courtesan in story mode. Personally I'd like to see something like that

Prestige 54
Golden colored robes for Ezio

Prestige 99
Unlock golden attire for all ACRO charcaters
Unlock some kind of wicked-ace weapon for each charcater

you know stuff like that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice ideas there. I especially like the that first one. I'll let you guess why http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

SleezeRocker
10-20-2011, 01:16 AM
I think I do, since I too, favored the Prowler in BrO. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Collinwood01
10-20-2011, 01:30 AM
@Killa...Hmmm...not confirmed, not denied and not completely alluded to. Very interesting. Me likes!

EnglishPhoenix
10-20-2011, 09:22 AM
Challenge accepted.

RangerRico
10-20-2011, 03:05 PM
Here's a link confirming it
page 2 near the bottom of the article (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1185440p2.html)
enjoy

XxKillaChaosxX
10-20-2011, 03:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RangerRico:
page 2 near the bottom of the article (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1185440p2.html)
enjoy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the article where I saw it first mentioned, but I couldn't remember where I saw. Thanks for finding it.

AwkwardlyBruta
10-20-2011, 04:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XxKillaChaosxX:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RangerRico:

That's the article where I saw it first mentioned, but I couldn't remember where I saw. Thanks for finding it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We wont lose our abilities when we rank up?
Where is the fun in that?

StarScream391
10-20-2011, 04:40 PM
Ubisoft should just use BC2's level up system and improvise it...

trikky d
10-20-2011, 05:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AwkwardlyBruta:
Where is the fun in that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where's the fun in losing abilities?

Collinwood01
10-20-2011, 05:52 PM

Thanks for the link. Looks like I have more than just challenges to do now. Should be fun.

E-Zekiel
10-20-2011, 06:24 PM
99 prestiges? Oh god I'm gonna cut myself.

SleezeRocker
10-20-2011, 11:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
99 prestiges? Oh god I'm gonna cut myself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will admit it does look and sound intimidating but think about it...it's not 'all' that hard to lv up in Br/ACRO.

Heck, in the ACRO beta, I was able to level up to..what was the Lv cap 25-30, in like 2 days.

I think im confident to say I think I can (lol) make it to 99 prestige.

plus on positive at least we may unlock useful stuff, it's fun, and a lil more enduring that COD. Like in Black ops im like in lv 45, I the game was given to me for almost 1 yr now :P

Personally, I would much rather prestige in ACRO than any other online game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

obliviondoll
10-21-2011, 02:52 AM
If the game's playable enough that it's worth picking up for more than a week, then I might make 99 prestiges myself. Given how much effort is going into fixing the lag in Brotherhood (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/5871016539), I'm somehow inclined to think I'll be stopping short of the first prestige, though.

XxKillaChaosxX
10-21-2011, 03:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
Personally, I would much rather prestige in ACRO than any other online game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Assassinsyk
10-21-2011, 03:58 AM
I absolutely love the prestige, and hope it will reveal more of a player's skills than the silly Grandmaster title they give away for free. So, they NEED to show everyone in the lobby how awesome I am, showing them all that I've played the game for a thousand hours straight, by having a title, emblem, colors or weapon to show everyone.

How can you tell which prestige-level a player's at in CoD? Or was it Battlefield?

XxKillaChaosxX
10-21-2011, 04:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassinsyk:
I absolutely love the prestige, and hope it will reveal more of a player's skills than the silly Grandmaster title they give away for free. So, they NEED to show everyone in the lobby how awesome I am, showing them all that I've played the game for a thousand hours straight, by having a title, emblem, colors or weapon to show everyone.

How can you tell which prestige-level a player's at in CoD? Or was it Battlefield? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First, I absolutely agree. Prestige is probably going to be the most fun I've ever had in a game in a long time. Second I know CoD had it but not sure if Battlefield does. As to what it looks like, again not sure, but on revelations I bet it will show up as a number next to your name in the lobby.

E-Zekiel
10-21-2011, 12:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
99 prestiges? Oh god I'm gonna cut myself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will admit it does look and sound intimidating but think about it...it's not 'all' that hard to lv up in Br/ACRO.

Heck, in the ACRO beta, I was able to level up to..what was the Lv cap 25-30, in like 2 days.

I think im confident to say I think I can (lol) make it to 99 prestige.

plus on positive at least we may unlock useful stuff, it's fun, and a lil more enduring that COD. Like in Black ops im like in lv 45, I the game was given to me for almost 1 yr now :P

Personally, I would much rather prestige in ACRO than any other online game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right. But this is an action/stealth/strategy game, not an RPG.

I hate the idea of grinding, moreso when grinding is required to compete viably with those have already ground out everything they need to. Significant advantages from said grinding is really, really stupid, imo, and should just NOT happen.

When grinding rewards you with powerups, new players kinda get at a major disadvantage.

But meh...whatever i guess. at least you can choose the order of what you unlock. What's more stupid is that you can't ad them to the default sets.

ABXantos
10-21-2011, 01:00 PM
I got 99 Prestiges but a fix aint one.

Metalsnake27
10-21-2011, 01:06 PM
I actually think this is a unique idea, however you NEED a pay off for it.

Also somethings the consider.

Does prestiging "level looping", keep your equipment?

What I think it should do is keep the stuff you bought, but you just have to level up in order to use it again. Would make sense.

Do you still keep all of your customization?

These should stay if your level loop....

tastemyfreedom
10-21-2011, 01:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by A.B.Xantos:
I got 99 Prestiges but a fix aint one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah, the 99 Prestiges will probably be a cinch if you're a player that really enjoys the MP. I'm sure most of the people from the forum will have no problem reaching it. You don't really notice it as your playing.

AwkwardlyBruta
10-21-2011, 10:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AwkwardlyBruta:
Where is the fun in that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where's the fun in losing abilities? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since I've hit level 50 on the x-box my defense set has been S mute/LL smoke, and my offense has been LA poison/RR disguise.

Since I got the PS3 and "Prestige'ed" back to level one, I've been forced to use abilities I normally haven't used, and now when I got on the PS3 my defense set is LL Disguise/Smoke bomb (I haven't gotten any new variations yet), and my offense has been knives/disguise, not a big difference but enough for me to get a little bit better with a set I normally don't use.

SleezeRocker
10-22-2011, 12:35 AM
action/stealth/strategy game, not an RPG.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But we're playing the role of being undercover (Assassin's) Templars by playing a multiplayer (training) game in Abstergo :P http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

But joking aside, I personally don't mind, i think I just may be able to pull it off.

plus I doubt prestiging will give us abilities (not perk) like "instant hack" where you literally can target any real player in the map and get like...800 points that be crazy right!? lol

Assassinsyk
10-22-2011, 04:01 AM
Gotta say, loss of abilities would P me off. Imagine having a great match with someone, and they win by a measly 50 points. next round, you just prestiged and now have no abilities. For me, playing against good players, learning their habits and finally kicking their A is what it's all about, and for that, I need my tools. I'd rather choose a purist mode than to get forced upon it 99 times.

Chronomancy
10-22-2011, 04:15 AM
Before I comment on this is anyone able to either post a link here or PM the link confirming that prestiges will exist in ACR.

XxKillaChaosxX
10-22-2011, 05:08 AM

Chronomancy
10-22-2011, 05:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XxKillaChaosxX:
enjoy </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the link. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I quite like what Ubisoft is doing I really like how nothing resets once you prestige, unlike Black Ops where you lose everything.

XxKillaChaosxX
10-22-2011, 05:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chronomancy:
Thanks for the link. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I quite like what Ubisoft is doing I really like how nothing resets once you prestige, unlike Black Ops where you lose everything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too. Prestiging in this game is probably the single biggest thing I'm looking forward to doing. I enjoy earning things that other people don't have and showing them off and this is right up my alley.

E-Zekiel
10-22-2011, 12:33 PM
action/stealth/strategy game, not an RPG.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But we're playing the role of being undercover (Assassin's) Templars by playing a multiplayer (training) game in Abstergo :P http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

But joking aside, I personally don't mind, i think I just may be able to pull it off.

plus I doubt prestiging will give us abilities (not perk) like "instant hack" where you literally can target any real player in the map and get like...800 points that be crazy right!? lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, hacking in Beta only gave you 100 points, regardless of anything, period. Hopefully that doesn't change.

Anyway, glad to hear abilities won't reset, cause that means I might actually get into prestige.

obliviondoll
10-22-2011, 05:28 PM
Well, hacking in Beta only gave you 100 points, regardless of anything, period. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Minor Hack loss streak only got 100 points, and the Killstreak ones only got 100 points when you killed someone other than your target, but killing your target with the killstreak hacks gave you the usual approach meter bonuses for the kill.

XxKillaChaosxX
10-22-2011, 06:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
Minor Hack loss streak only got 100 points, and the Killstreak ones only got 100 points when you killed someone other than your target, but killing your target with the killstreak hacks gave you the usual approach meter bonuses for the kill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I was wondering how people were getting 600 point hack kills on me. I got 7 kills streaks a handful of times, but only one of those times did I have the hack equipped and when I did get it I died before I could use it so I never hot to try it. Since that's the case, I may use that streak instead of the point one since stuns now count towards streaks.

obliviondoll
10-22-2011, 06:29 PM
I was wondering how people were getting 600 point hack kills on me. I got 7 kills streaks a handful of times, but only one of those times did I have the hack equipped and when I did get it I died before I could use it so I never hot to try it. Since that's the case, I may use that streak instead of the point one since stuns now count towards streaks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They only count towards streaks which list "X stuns or kills" as their condition. The hack streaks don't count stuns. Sorry to disappoint.

XxKillaChaosxX
10-22-2011, 06:38 PM
May have to rethink that then because I plan on mostly playing deathmatch and it's pretty easy to die there. The other 2 modes I plan on playing, Steal the Artifact and Corruption, it would make even less sense to use the hack streaks there, especially in corruption.

XxKillaChaosxX
10-25-2011, 07:01 PM
http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af84/Racer_1984/prestige.jpg
This is how prestige will display.

Strigidae Moth
10-25-2011, 07:11 PM
Look at all those points...

Hehehe That looks interesting, seems like fun to work all that way.

loomer979
10-25-2011, 10:36 PM
Well, hacking in Beta only gave you 100 points, regardless of anything, period. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Minor Hack loss streak only got 100 points, and the Killstreak ones only got 100 points when you killed someone other than your target, but killing your target with the killstreak hacks gave you the usual approach meter bonuses for the kill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually with the minor hack you could sometimes get a +100 Execution bonus for a total of 200 points. I never did figure out how/when it was triggered though.

MR-SMITH1994
10-26-2011, 12:27 AM
http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af84/Racer_1984/prestige.jpg
This is how prestige will display. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
HOLLY **** O__O (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95SYdjRVCR0&feature=related)
BETTER BE SOMETHING EPIC!! at the end of that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SleezeRocker
10-26-2011, 12:31 AM
*cough* photoshop XD lol

Well let's hope we unlock cool stuff as we climb Abstergo's corporate ladder! (come on we're Assasisns, these Templars/noobs don't have our S-Kills http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif) lol

XxKillaChaosxX
10-26-2011, 03:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sawtooth_q8:
BETTER BE SOMETHING EPIC!! at the end of that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I hope so too. I don't care if I takes the nearly 500 days I calculated(for myself, others I'm sure will get it sooner)but I'm gonna do it! My sincerest apologies to any game coming out in 2012. I just won't have the time to play you. Unless your name is Soul Caliber V.

BeCk41
10-26-2011, 03:31 AM
well I would love to unlock some of the old ACB characters in Revelations... : )

Lethalla
10-26-2011, 04:10 AM
Same. (Guess who I'd want...?)

XxKillaChaosxX
10-26-2011, 04:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BeCk41:
well I would love to unlock some of the old ACB characters in Revelations... : ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm hoping they lock away the courtesan for that. Would make earning her more special.

weeklydose
10-26-2011, 08:22 AM
Wow, missed this news item. Prestiging 99 times is pretty insane. How many people would've gotten 99 times the score required for level 50 in Brotherhood by now? Not many, I'm guessing.

I do like the news that you won't lose any of your unlocked abilities when you prestige. That was the one worry I had.

Kytr
10-26-2011, 10:32 AM
Since that would be 6.5 million experience, not very many. I know that I haven't made that level yet (and don't see it as likely before ACR comes out).

logarithm64
10-26-2011, 10:41 AM
If prestige were to be introduced to ACB, only two PS3 players would have enough experience to reach level 99 prestige.

Blind2Society
10-26-2011, 10:47 AM
99 seems a rediculous number to me.

ABXantos
10-26-2011, 10:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by logarithm64:
If prestige were to be introduced to ACB, only two PS3 players would have enough experience to reach level 99 prestige. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I nominate KristianNox as one of the two xD

persiateddy95
10-26-2011, 10:57 AM
I still don't get what this is...

Do you have to "reach" level 50 99x times?

Steven94NL
10-26-2011, 11:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kytr:
Since that would be 6.5 million experience, not very many. I know that I haven't made that level yet (and don't see it as likely before ACR comes out). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

65 million, not 6,5m. then you would be level 50 with 65k xp http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

AwkwardlyBruta
10-26-2011, 11:45 AM
Does anyone know if prestiging resets the challenges or not?
because if it does it will be a little bit easier, to hit level fifty, if not, eh.

Also will it take the same amount of EXP to hit level fifty, or is that still an unknown?

Collinwood01
10-26-2011, 01:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steven94NL:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kytr:
Since that would be 6.5 million experience, not very many. I know that I haven't made that level yet (and don't see it as likely before ACR comes out). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

65 million, not 6,5m. then you would be level 50 with 65k xp http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kytr is right. 100 X 65000 = 6.5 million unless theres a zero im missing somewhere.

Steven94NL
10-26-2011, 01:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steven94NL:

65 million, not 6,5m. then you would be level 50 with 65k xp http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kytr is right. 100 X 65000 = 6.5 million unless theres a zero im missing somewhere. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

level 50 in brotherhood is 650.000 xp and if you can prestige 99 times after that, you get 100x level 50 = 100 x 650.000 xp = 65.000.000 xp

Collinwood01
10-26-2011, 01:43 PM
Thats the missing zero. lol. thank you for showing me. I cant really remember but the level cap in the beta was 30 and I think you were there once you hit 18,000 and some odd points. Of course Im not sure but maybe level 50 for ACR wont be 650,000 points. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

XxKillaChaosxX
10-26-2011, 05:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by persiateddy95:

Do you have to "reach" level 50 99x times? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes and every time you do the # your profile pic will change.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally post by AwkwardlyBruta:
because if it does it will be a little bit easier, to hit level fifty, if not, eh.

Also will it take the same amount of EXP to hit level fifty, or is that still an unknown? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Neither is know right now. Hopefully they'll reset, but if not, they're atleast be more incentive to complete them all. Even the dumb gun related ones.

Collinwood01
10-26-2011, 06:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by persiateddy95:

Do you have to "reach" level 50 99x times? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes and every time you do the # your profile pic will change.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally post by AwkwardlyBruta:

Also will it take the same amount of EXP to hit level fifty, or is that still an unknown? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Neither is know right now. Hopefully they'll reset, but if not, they're atleast be more incentive to complete them all. Even the dumb gun related ones. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont know about you but I love doing the challenges but not enough to do them 50 times! No way! I understand why you would want to have them reset but Id rather get them done and finish the ladder of prestige on my own merit. It will take longer but Im not in any race to see who gets it first. From the pic I saw, somebody already beat us to it anyway.

Strigidae Moth
10-26-2011, 06:44 PM
I'm fairly certain once you've finished the challenges they won't reset, I mean if you gain another prestige and you didn't finish several it just going to reset it again. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif Besides with their current AC:B challenges not being counted at times I think it would be off-putting, not that I active try to finish challenges or anything just my opinion.

XxKillaChaosxX
10-26-2011, 06:50 PM
Now that I think it about, I think I would rather them not reset. Don't want to lower my average kill score every prestige by shooting people. I'm not even sure if I'll even do that one. Depends on how much xp it gives.

Collinwood01
10-26-2011, 06:56 PM
I would look at the challenges as a way to perfect a certain play action. Once you get it done, you should know how to do it and be able to do it as second nature. I wouldnt want to do a certain action because I feel the need to constantly do challenges over and over again. 75 times is enough! I dont want to have to do something 100 X 75 times. Forget it!

Steven94NL
10-27-2011, 12:33 AM
Thats the missing zero. lol. thank you for showing me. I cant really remember but the level cap in the beta was 30 and I think you were there once you hit 18,000 and some odd points. Of course Im not sure but maybe level 50 for ACR wont be 650,000 points. I guess we'll have to wait and see. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

level 30 in the beta was around 180,000 xp. I'm sure level 50 in ACR will be less xp than in ACB, because level 30 in ACR is also less than in ACB.

Collinwood01
10-27-2011, 12:52 AM
Thats the missing zero. lol. thank you for showing me. I cant really remember but the level cap in the beta was 30 and I think you were there once you hit 18,000 and some odd points. Of course Im not sure but maybe level 50 for ACR wont be 650,000 points. I guess we'll have to wait and see. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

level 30 in the beta was around 180,000 xp. I'm sure level 50 in ACR will be less xp than in ACB, because level 30 in ACR is also less than in ACB. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Daggummit, another missing zero! Im gettin to old. lol

MR-SMITH1994
10-27-2011, 01:54 AM
im up for this lol

XxKillaChaosxX
10-27-2011, 02:49 AM
level 30 in the beta was around 180,000 xp. I'm sure level 50 in ACR will be less xp than in ACB, because level 30 in ACR is also less than in ACB. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This makes sense. Lower the level 50 threshold since we're going to be going through it multiple times.

MR-SMITH1994
10-27-2011, 03:38 AM
well they might have changed that or something

XxKillaChaosxX
10-27-2011, 04:07 AM
It's possible that ACRs 50 could be higher, rather than lower, for level 50, but either way it should be easier to get with all the additional bonuses you can earn in game.

scope2005
10-27-2011, 08:38 AM
If there are any special items for prestiging - please no gold weapons skins!

Bad enough with CoD having people sporting golden guns - it's counter intuitive to the idea of STEALTH.

Sexy weapon skins please though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

XxKillaChaosxX
10-27-2011, 08:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by scope2005:
If there are any special items for prestiging - please no gold weapons skins!

Bad enough with CoD having people sporting golden guns - it's counter intuitive to the idea of STEALTH. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not really when all the other npcs will be sporting the bling too.

Serrachio
10-27-2011, 09:52 AM
Lets just hope that Ubisoft don't become too focused on the prestiging, for fear of going the CoD route.

I'd have to say that CoD is only successful for the prestige than it is for making a decent campain for its game.

I know Ubisoft is highly invested in creating an immersive and enjoyable story, but this is just more of a worry for the future games past Revelations really.

Kytr
10-27-2011, 10:46 AM

Kytr is right. 100 X 65000 = 6.5 million unless theres a zero im missing somewhere. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, that dot got in there by mistake. It is 100 x 650,000. My typing appears to be getting worse.

Kytr
10-27-2011, 10:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeckedMoth30:
I'm fairly certain once you've finished the challenges they won't reset, I mean if you gain another prestige and you didn't finish several it just going to reset it again. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif Besides with their current AC:B challenges not being counted at times I think it would be off-putting, not that I active try to finish challenges or anything just my opinion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would mean that the points for completing challenges would continue to be worthwhile. The thousands of points for completing challenges after hitting level 50 in ACB is just wasted.

SleezeRocker
10-27-2011, 01:06 PM
Do accolades contribute to final scores as well?

stingray10
10-27-2011, 02:21 PM
I'm sorry if this has been mention before, but what exactly comes with ACR prestiging? New titles, abilities, personas? Because i really don't want it to be just a title up like Cod and some lame gold weapons but for ACR to have some insentive to keep playing to unlock cool stuff such as evolved abilities ect.

Collinwood01
10-27-2011, 02:28 PM
@Sleeze...If I remember right, the accolades helped with your abstergo credits not with points but my memory has been faulty as of late.

Kytr
10-27-2011, 04:46 PM
I think that you are correct, but now we are trusting to my memory (always a dangerous choice).

XxKillaChaosxX
10-27-2011, 04:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stingray10:
I'm sorry if this has been mention before, but what exactly comes with ACR prestiging? New titles, abilities, personas? Because i really don't want it to be just a title up like Cod and some lame gold weapons but for ACR to have some insentive to keep playing to unlock cool stuff such as evolved abilities ect. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
For right now, all that is confirmed are customization parts. I'm sure titles will as well. We'll have to wait and see about personas though. Like I said earlier, I hope they lock the courtesan away for prestiges to make earning, and using, her mean something since she's the only one returning in her original form. Also I highly doubt they'll lock evolved abilities away for prestiges but time will tell.