PDA

View Full Version : What the hell happened to the hyperdrive fix?

G.Toma
03-24-2018, 09:47 PM
It's been said at least a few times that you guys were updating and fixing the bug with all the hyperdrive issues. Well it's been a few weeks now and I'm getting sick and tired of playing everybody using that crap and getting 14 hits when they should only be getting about 4. It's been sped up at least three times faster than it used to be and it needs to be cut down now. As it stands it's ridiculous how fast it goes in comparison to the rest of the games normal speed.

NocturnalBAMF2
03-24-2018, 10:42 PM
I would say it varies too. Depending on the characters already buggy frame rate, some characters become temporarily immortal. Princess Kenny for instance has such a fast back swing, I've seen lv5's take down 3 characters within the boost time. Rats are another annoying hyperdrive combo. I've deploy arrowstorm at the sight of rats, and with hyperdrive they still manage to get to my tower and if not take a ful bar, get it down far enough for marine craig or even fireball.

I use astronaught butters with sally, but I used them before their was a bug or people realized it was a bug. I just happened across the combo and kept them since they both cost 2. In hind sight, Pirate IKE and Butters is a better combo than sally.

Either way, Ive seen an increase in hyperdrive, and warboy tweek as well. They go well with the high level, low mana common stradegy which is what truely makes it annoying. The few counters have to be ready at the right moment or else your effed in the A. Except for the arrowstorm and Hyper Rat combo, that counter just doesn't work quick enough.

Zel4sh
03-25-2018, 01:48 PM
Its easy, they decided to make sci - fi almost unbeatable for some time (especially sci-fi + adventure combo, which SURPRISINGLY emerged from not even beign looked at to be the best combo at the moment with no real downside), so everyone who played it can be happy and when they nerf it like mystical, they will just tell you that you had your time in the spotlight and used OP cards, so no refunds

Hanmann
03-25-2018, 05:49 PM
I used to play Mystical, but well we all know what happened to that theme. A buff of Purify and Powerbind was promissed weeks ago, but it seems we'll have to wait until after the current season is over. So now I play Sci-Fi - Fantasy. Whenever I have Palladin Butters, Princess Kenny and Hyperdrive in my opening hand, I can almost always take a full bar right at the start of the match. They even rip through a Zen Cartman in just a few seconds and still have time to take the a bar. It's INSANE. But as long as they don't fix this and Mystical, I will keep using it.

Although I use it myself, I'm getting pretty sick and tired of Sci-Fi though. You attack, I poison you, I do a counter-attack, you poison me, rince and repeat ... And if I come across one of the few people who don't play Sci-Fi, I get one Fireball after another. Was thinking of upgrading my Poison spell, but then I thought "Why bother? They'll probably change it's AOE to 1 sometime in the future just like Purify.".

Spyder50o0
04-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Steve plays Sci-Fi, why would they fix it?