PDA

View Full Version : In the End

NightmareGK13
03-23-2010, 03:55 PM
quick question
after all the memory sequences are completed is there free roam mode like in AC1?
in order to get 100% syncronization and purchase the weapons, side missions, glyphs etc

NightmareGK13
03-23-2010, 03:55 PM
quick question
after all the memory sequences are completed is there free roam mode like in AC1?
in order to get 100% syncronization and purchase the weapons, side missions, glyphs etc

caswallawn_2k7
03-23-2010, 04:00 PM
once you finish the story you are put back in the animus were you can finish off any side missions you missed or basically do what ever you want, the only thing you cant do is replay the story missions.

NightmareGK13
03-23-2010, 04:19 PM
ah cool thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

i think my only doubt is about the last uplay achievement when it says to escape the hideout

im assuming the templars will take over it and the assassins will move right?

Gekkibi
03-23-2010, 04:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NightmareGK13:
im assuming the templars will take over it and the assassins will move right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not going to spoil you... Lets just say that it is possible to free roam after you finish the "campaign".

NightmareGK13
03-23-2010, 04:31 PM
ahah grazie

one last question
already free roamed the Auditore Crypt
the Santa Maria dei Frari in Veneza is just a templar hideout like the Palazzo Medici right?

also where can i activate the Battle of Forlí