PDA

View Full Version : What weapon/armor stats do you run on your main?

DoodTheMan
03-23-2018, 03:53 AM
I'm curious what weapon stats do you run on who you main and why? Or do you primarily mix stats? 'Cause I main Valkyrie and her lights feel a bit...well light, so I just jam on ATK for all of my weapon parts, while for my armor I need lots of feints and combos, so I buff all of the stamina-based stats. The chest piece is pretty useless though, it's just there to make sure I'm not rocking a -15% DEF or something on an already squishy character. Sorry Revenge. If you get better maybe I'll reconsider.

But yeah, I find this interesting.

Danish_Crusader
03-23-2018, 11:19 AM
I don't care about revenge or revive speed, so if I get an item that boosts other stats but reduces these stats, I'm using it.
Why? If I go into Revenge I am already being ganked, and revenge is not going to help me in a gank situation.
Don't care about revive speed because the bonuses I get for permenant use is not worth the sacrifice for a little faster revive speed.
Sure it could be nice in certain situations, but in all situations, I need the other stats.

Charmzzz
03-23-2018, 11:30 AM
In Dominion every stat is good. I went mostly for the equal plus on every stat items. On PK I have one special where I dump some armor for the better stamina drain reduction.

Completely wasting Revenge is pretty bad imo, especially Revenge gain and attack OR defense (depending on what you want to accomplish) is very good in combination. If you want to kill someone fast in a gank go gain and attack. If you want to stall go gain and defense.

Danish_Crusader
03-23-2018, 04:19 PM
In Dominion every stat is good. I went mostly for the equal plus on every stat items. On PK I have one special where I dump some armor for the better stamina drain reduction.

Completely wasting Revenge is pretty bad imo, especially Revenge gain and attack OR defense (depending on what you want to accomplish) is very good in combination. If you want to kill someone fast in a gank go gain and attack. If you want to stall go gain and defense.

I hate chance or situational stats, I want consistant power, I don't want to rely on a "Maybe".
So I go for the "here and now" stats over the "Maybe coming" stats.

It is just my way of playing =)

BTTrinity
03-23-2018, 05:03 PM
My stats for Nobaeshi, Ill give you each pieces %'s

Helmet is +2.4% Defense, +20% Exhaustion Recovery, +40% Debuff Resist

Chest is +7.2% Defense, +18% Rev Defense, -20% Rev Duration

Arms is +3.2% Defense, 10% Stam Cost Reduction, 13.2% Stam Regen

Blade is +4.8% Attack, +16% Defense Penetration, -53.3% block damage

Shaft is +6% Attack, -40(or +40%) Execution health regen, +32% (or -32%) revive speed. (Ill elaborate later)

Guard is +4.8 Attack, +13.3% Rev Gain, +12% Rev Attack

Basically I went + revenge stats for everything besides duration, because I play minion point which often results in me fighting 2+ people every time I get engaged so I want to maximize the amount of auto-parrys and punish as often as possible, I go for high revenge defense so I can minimize damage while punishing, executing, running away to kill minions, et cet.

The reason I change stats around on my shaft is because of the map sentinel (ballistas make minion point unplayable) so I go and give my team instant revives while we fight for the ballista points. (please remove these stupid things ubi)

So, minion killing feat = execution health.

Revive feat = revive speed.