PDA

View Full Version : Who on YT do you watch?

HazelrahFirefly
03-22-2018, 05:06 PM
Basically, I'm looking for who you all consider the best Youtubers for the PK, Valk, HL, Orochi, and Warden.

I'm asking because for months I've watched someone who plays the Orochi, at what seemed like a might skill level. I'm not going to say he's actually bad or anything, which is why I'm not naming the uploader, but I recently saw that withoit his editing he loses far more than wins.

LEGENDz_31
03-22-2018, 07:32 PM
I watch Orochi YT a lot and I agree with you. There is one that I seen and he does a lot of videos and I definitely think he is average skill.

The one I watch the most and is a good orochi is Nova king

HazelrahFirefly
03-22-2018, 09:40 PM
Nova King
Will look that up when I get home, thanks!

Anyone else wanna weigh in, and for the other classes?

BTTrinity
03-22-2018, 10:48 PM
Mr. Medium, a very impressive Nobushi player.

bob333e
03-22-2018, 11:43 PM
Can't say for PK, I don't usually watch PK vids. I heard Clutchmeister plays Valk but I don't watch him either.

For HL, I watch Hound of Tara, he' the best HL player hands down. He's on xbox.

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXTheGreenGruntXx

For Orochi, definitely Nova King. He's on PS4 I think. He's one scary Orochi. Deflects to him are like a walk in the park, and deflect chains.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFwwipoI6J2K4qdJX2q-wUw

For Warden, it's a mixed set, I mostly watch Mege, Playfiends, and Sesshophiroth, and some less renowned others. All three are fine with Warden. Playfiends is the number 1 Warden worldwide according to the FHTracker.

Mege: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjNwP3wJfwkReTloLBZEXOw

Playfiends: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkjsiZ6pzoBtsHf0fPM9Ehw (channel somewhat dead, he appears in other vids tho)

Sesshophiroth: https://www.youtube.com/user/Sesshophiroth

And as BTTrinity noted, Mr.Medium is amazing with Nobushi.

https://www.youtube.com/user/iBmX123421

Last but not least, Spliced is great with LB, don't need to link his channel, everybody knows him. Also, Faraam is great with Kensei, but then again this guy can use anything.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzv_k_SHufkfkXF6RfFTFTQ

Vakris_One
03-22-2018, 11:48 PM
Hound of Tara is one of the best Highlander players I've seen and Mege is very good with Warden and pre-rework/neo Kensei - Mege lets his fights play out without excessive cutting and thus it's easier to study and learn from him.

mrmistark
03-23-2018, 01:05 AM
My favorite is Oma Gosh. Hounds of Tera is indeed a great HL and another great reference but they both play very differently. Oma is more offensive and ballsy so I prefer his playstyle. More proactive rather than reactive. Both are great though. If it were me I’d argue Oma is better personally.

Nova king, playfiends, and spliced are all obviously a good choice.

I enjoy Toeknee for Kensei references.

JBirse is what I always go to for my character tutorials as she goes in depth with the damage charts and every mix up ect.

There’s a lot of other channels I enjoy occasionally but don’t watch a whole lot like Kenzo, 1 Terrain, dear gamer, Angelus2700 ect. But don’t watch religiously.

RexXZ347
03-23-2018, 01:35 AM
Orochi? Dude, watch Praise the Sun. He is a god tier orochi player.

bob333e
03-23-2018, 02:05 AM
My favorite is Oma Gosh. Hounds of Tera is indeed a great HL and another great reference but they both play very differently. Oma is more offensive and ballsy so I prefer his playstyle. More proactive rather than reactive. Both are great though. If it were me I’d argue Oma is better personally.

I like his compositions and storytelling, how he turns lame and boring matches into actual cutscenes and cinematics. Love that dude.

HazelrahFirefly
03-23-2018, 03:37 AM
Wow, thanks everybody!

I know some of those, and some I don't. Can't wait to check them out.

I will never watch clutch lol, and Spliced has a very annoying voice (imo) despite having good vids.

I love JBrise, she just doesn't main anything I play. I know and watch Mege all the time. I also know Toeknee... but ******* can he be annoying as well; stop saying tragic lol

EvoX.
03-23-2018, 05:49 AM
I will never watch clutch lol

You know you want to. _)

HazelrahFirefly
03-23-2018, 12:51 PM
You know you want to. _)

He's the gasoline of the toxicity that's wrong with this community. The world would be a better place if he was gone.

Knight_Raime
03-23-2018, 01:56 PM
Hmm.

Mege, hound of tara, jbirse, faraam.

Deer gamer is a decent rochi player but I don't think he's anywhere near the best.
I don't see many warden players but Mege is pretty decent with him. So is uhh...Iskys but idk if he still plays.
Fraam like plays a ton of kensei but he's good with a lot of people.
Mr medium is known for nobushi. probably as the best bushi.
Hound and cho cho are the 2 I see a lot of talk about HL wise.
I don't know of any super stellar pk players.
The one good valk i've ever heard of i'm not sure even plays anymore and I don't think ever had a yt.
Barrace? I think was a conq main and still is. Think he's coming back.
Jbirse is pretty good with a handful of heros. But I think her 2 strongest are berzerker and kensei.

idk if bandana has a yt but I think he was considered the best at one point for centurion.
Don't think shinobi or mushu have any top tier players that are known.
Skorabrand I think used a lot of warlord. But I forget. he still plays. dunno if he has a channel though.
spliced?...I heasitate to say he's amazing with anyone. But far as I know he's the only one who really made rumbles with lawbringer. I seem to recall someone else did months ago but idr who.
I don't think glad has a top tier player either.

Overall though I watch mege for variety. Jbirse for variety plus it's fun chatting with her. she's real lax and interactive with her watchers but also pretty blunt and open. I watch hound or cho cho whenever I want to see the glory of scottland that i'll never obtain. and faraam purely for watching gank spanks. So entertaining. I do occasionally watch trutalent (known for his raider) when he uploads. but he's rather infrequent about it. more watch him for dbd these days. I tried getting into deer gamer but he just ended up being a little annoying.

eLhabib
03-24-2018, 02:40 AM
If you‘re interested in high level Orochi play, don‘t watch Nova King - yes, he will manage to do some nice deflects, but then that‘s really all he ever tries to do. Dodges all day just to get lucky once in a while but he can‘t read the most obvious and repeating attack patterns.

Watch Praise the Sun, he really knows what he‘s doing, and Dear Gamer is pretty ok as well.

HazelrahFirefly
03-24-2018, 02:48 AM
I'm just gonna say it... Dear Gamer is who I was referring to in my op. He always seems pretty good, but then he showed a fight club with his fans and was losing left amd right.

Not taking away that he's good, and also entertaining. I also watch Cayinator for his HL play, but I know he's only ok. I feel as if I am a better HL than he. Which is fine, hes clearly better at FH overall and uploading on youtube lol.

CandleInTheDark
03-24-2018, 03:20 AM
I don't know of any super stellar pk players.

That is pretty much the side effect of how strong the character is. I can't even recommend the Hero School which was my go to series many patches ago because the pk player there basically said heavies are only for feinting and advocated flicker as her biggest tool. That same guy got shut down hard in fights against people who could turtle well enough to deal with him.

Even now if you see someone claiming to have high level peacekeeper matches on youtube, you are as likely to find someone who doesn't even confirm the free bleed after a dodge heavy which is like two minutes basic practice as someone with any grasp on her kit which is a big part of why she needs rebalancing so that herkit is actually ofmore use than her lights.

JadeBosson.
03-24-2018, 05:22 AM
nobody

lMoosel
03-24-2018, 05:58 PM
For HL, Hound or some who who I never hear anybody talk about probably because his channel is relatively small (he deserves a lot more subs) would be CHO CHO. Dude is nuts with HL. Other than them pretty much Mege, spliced. I know Clutch isn’t loved by the community, but the dude loves the game and has sooo much knowledge. And if you pop into his streams the “cockiness” is just an act and he is very helpful and open about answering questions in depth.

SerSine
03-26-2018, 03:53 AM
Basically, I'm looking for who you all consider the best Youtubers for the PK, Valk, HL, Orochi, and Warden.

I'm asking because for months I've watched someone who plays the Orochi, at what seemed like a might skill level. I'm not going to say he's actually bad or anything, which is why I'm not naming the uploader, but I recently saw that withoit his editing he loses far more than wins.

I think Nova king is definitely a good orochi but I've also met demons out there with godly reaction times I've wish started a channel, I'm starting one of my own, I think I'm above average but lately I've been down on skill for some reason like wolverine after he gets that heart parasite.
Here's my channel if you wanna check me out. https://youtu.be/gvibFi9tQ8M