PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Account Problem

ZOMBIENUKE10
03-21-2018, 01:21 AM
I first got Rainbow Six Siege On my Xbox One and linked my console account to Ubisoft. I have Rainbow Six Siege on my Steam account on PC. I wanted to play using that account so I could continue progressing on PC. I opened up the game from steam, signed in to Ubisoft and it said:

"Starting Game
There was a problem authenticating the ownership of this product. Please contact customer support if you need help in solving this problem."

I payed for the game on steam as well as on console. Would downloading Uplay on PC and playing off there work? If so i wasted my money on buying from Steam. Please help me out.

Thank You!

ZOMBIENUKE10
03-21-2018, 01:25 AM
Actually nevermind I already have Uplay and I don't think I can play my games off there because, I bought the games from Xbox. Idk what to do

Ubi-Trippn
03-21-2018, 03:25 PM
Hi,

The progress would not transfer from the Xbox to the PC, but this issue with the authentication can be solved.
I would suggest contacting our support team directly on our support site (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Cases/new) as they would be more suited to assist you than myself over the forums.
Please include any proof of purchase for the Steam version of the game when you do as it allow us to investigate this swiftly.

Thanks