PDA

View Full Version : A Quick question about Gold Pack

CAP401
10-19-2004, 03:32 PM
Now I have il2fb but not AEP. I'm doing a little shopping on the internet for it before PF. Now if I get the Gold Pack, does that mean I have to reintstall another copy of FB to get AEP? If so, where can I get AEP alone, not in teh Gold pack?

CAP401
10-19-2004, 03:32 PM
Now I have il2fb but not AEP. I'm doing a little shopping on the internet for it before PF. Now if I get the Gold Pack, does that mean I have to reintstall another copy of FB to get AEP? If so, where can I get AEP alone, not in teh Gold pack?

Skycat_2
10-19-2004, 03:58 PM
The "Gold Pack" comes with three CDs. The first two are the basic Forgotten Battles discs, while the third is AEP, the same version of AEP that is sold as an expansion pack.

Basically the "Gold Pack" is a cheap and convenient way for newcomers to get both products at a favorable price; I've recently seen "Gold Pack" for $30 USD, which is what I paid for AEP new the week it came out.

If you already have FB, then just getting AEP is fine. I know it is still sold on retail shelves throughout the US; I'd look at Wal-Mart or a software dealer like Gamestop, Software Etc, or EB Games. Most of the Best Buys I've visited carry a decent selection of air sim titles; Hastings Books and Music comes to my mind also if you happen to live near one.

If all else fails then you can always order directly from UbiSoft.