PDA

View Full Version : Faction War... Samurai did what now?

Kryltic
03-20-2018, 10:42 PM
What an earth has happened? I go away for a day and suddenly we Samurai have taken half the map and are about to take more territories... Have Ubisoft changed how assets work or have the Samurai players at Ubi finally taken over XD

Devils-_-legacy
03-20-2018, 10:47 PM
The focus is Vikings for both knights and samurai currently I think it's to stop the vikings from wining this season 3 rounds in

Kryltic
03-20-2018, 10:51 PM
That still doesn't fully explain how Samurai are doing so well vs both factions. So close to the Viking stronghold should, in theory, see them defend pretty well even vs both factions due to how few territories they have to defend.

Devils-_-legacy
03-20-2018, 10:55 PM
Because the knights arnt really attacking the samurai so the samurai are focusing on putting there assets on the vikings vikings are getting pinned from all sides it's basically a joint fraction gank on the vikings lol

ChampionRuby50g
03-20-2018, 10:56 PM
Time zones play a part. A lot of Samurai, one would assume, comes from the Asia regions and when they wake up and start playing, it’s a massive influx. Knights/ Vikings would be more balanced around the globe I think, but still, going to sleep would effect it.

zcubed
03-21-2018, 06:12 AM
Log in today and see the Samurai with 52 and the Vikings only holding 10. Total reversal of what I normally see. Usually when I log on it's the Vikings dominating and the Samurai with the fewest territories. Odd though, even when dominating I've never seen the Vikings break 50 and I've never seen a faction fall that low. For a little while the war actually looked like there was engagement on all sides. All groups were fluctuating in the 30's and there wasn't a clear advantage shown to any faction. (How I like it)
No matter what faction is in the lead it's disparaging to see such one sided numbers.

E1seNw0Lf
03-21-2018, 06:42 AM
Right now, samurai just deploying more war assets than any of the other two factions (started with battle 4 to 5). Regarding the past that trend won't last that long - what really matters are still the last 2 or 3 battles.

Fun facts:
* Campaign 2 -> on avg. 24% less deployed war assets compared to campaign 1 (all 3 factions)
* Campaign 3 -> so far(!) on avg. 14% less deployed war assets compared to campaign 2 (all 3 factions)

SaschoS
03-21-2018, 10:25 AM
It is just broken

Kryltic
03-21-2018, 10:43 AM
I don't believe it's a case of teaming up anymore. Knights are currently losing territories to the Vikings and winning nothing whereas the Samurai are currently taking more territories.

Either;
Ubi have removed their "balancing" mechanic
Knights and Vikings have suddenly given up
Samurai players are playing for longer (and playing catch up to the others)
or a lot (and I mean a lot) of players defected from Samurai to the other two factions leaving us loyalists to laugh and laugh and laugh.

That or its all a sick joke and the Vikings are going to win everything in the last 2-3 battles.

HazelrahFirefly
03-21-2018, 03:57 PM
As a friend of mine has said and been right about every time... all that matters is the very last round.

I'm a Samurai and I know the Vikings will still take this campaign.

Kelson27
03-22-2018, 03:42 AM
As a friend of mine has said and been right about every time... all that matters is the very last round.

I'm a Samurai and I know the Vikings will still take this campaign.

Im a Viking... I hope you’re right 😋

That map is in all sorts every day I login. Can’t pick anything. Though I know within the space of a dominion match a territory jumped as much as 100,000 troops. Wouldn’t know how to pick it if there ever was a way.

Hormly
03-22-2018, 04:32 AM
I forgot what its like to play on viking maps 😄

Tyrjo
03-22-2018, 07:41 AM
The Knights are getting shafted by the Samurai with this deal. *insert Kensei laughter*

RexXZ347
03-23-2018, 01:00 AM
Faction war is obviously rigged. They just make it to show that samurai is winning because vikings just won last round.

AkenoKobayashi
03-23-2018, 11:37 PM
Always assume it's either time differences or Ubi's messing with the assets. Regardless, I doubt we'll take this round. We can take the entire map but one spot, then we'll loose all of it next battle.

Remember the order...

S1: Vikings
S2: Samurai
S3: Knights
S4: Vikings

S5: Either Samurai, if Ubi is still being devious, or the Vikings will win due to the population bonus they have.