PDA

View Full Version : Is this on purpose or a bug?

S.ArthurDayne
03-20-2018, 10:04 PM
I cant feint GB a ARAMUSHA , CENTURION AND CONQ , cause their heavies beat my feint>GB , (not soft feints) just normal feint with lets say Warlord . every time im against an Centurion i feint my heavy cause i know they are all parry happy but when i try to GB i dont get rewarded for outsmarting them or u can say they dont get punished for falling for a feint . Is this cause their heavies are to fast and whats the solution?

ChampionRuby50g
03-20-2018, 10:55 PM
Yes, itís bevause the heavies are too fast in Cents case, or maybe the hyper armour for the others. Usually there would be frames, in the first 200ms of an attack I think that allows for a GB in heavy start up. Itís why my LB gets caught for often with his heavies. Honestly, itís hard to balance looking at it. I can understand why you can get GB through a heavy after you fell for a feint, as otherwise it would make feint heavy GB useless, but when Iím GB through a heavy from neutral not in response to a feint, itís bloody annoying as Iíve done nothing wrong other than attack when my enemy happened to GB, and he wins.