PDA

View Full Version : [XBOX 360] JUST DANCE 2017: Community Remix Achiebement Problem

marklynx
03-20-2018, 06:29 PM
I tried posting this on the Techincal Forums, but I am unable to select a PREFIX as the only one available is NO PREFIX. Therefore, it won’t let me post this.

There is a community Remix achievement on the XBOX 360 with the following information:

In The Mix 50G
Submit one video clip to be part of a community mash-up.

I have for a very long while attempted unlocking this every time Cimmunity Remixes are available which is not very often. However, after dancing and uploading the video, the achievement does not unlock.

It seems as though some kind of a game or server update in DECEMBER 2016 which broke this achievement. I say this because of the last time someone tracked on TrueAchievements was able to unlock it:

https://www.trueachievements.com/a220821/in-the-mix-achievement

I messaged Ubisoft Support and they were not much help at all.

Do developers actually read these articles on the forums to attempt on correcting the games?

Black_Widow9
03-25-2018, 09:15 PM
Hi marklynx,

Due to the low number of participants in the Community Remixes, we decided to remove this feature in Just Dance games. Unfortunately, you will no longer be able to obtain this achievement. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks