PDA

View Full Version : kicked for inactivity?

Kuzan343
03-20-2018, 02:50 PM
After finishing our first round of deathmach/execution the next round began to start. My teammates an I beat most of our opponents, leaving only one more person left on the opposing team. Since I have Honor, I didn't jump the last guy remaining like my team did. Instead I watched from a distance surprisingly he was holding his own against all 3 of my teammates an even killed one an critically damaged the others. As I stood waiting I was randomly kicked from the game do to inactivity? I was kicked from the game and banned from all game-modes for 10minutes. Its not like I was still in spawn for 10minutes either. I was dead center of the map after seconds from grabbing a power Buff. Whats the point of having all theses Idle effects when someone can only be idle for one minute? because thats how long I stood in one spot for.

SA1MON_Majestic
03-20-2018, 06:52 PM
I feel you man, I was in the middle of a duel when my opponent didn't move from close to a ledge, since that was his strat to beat me. I wasn't having it so I just stood and waited in an open area to fight when i got kicked and got a 10 minute ban. It was dumb as all hell.

BarbeQMichael
03-20-2018, 10:44 PM
I get kicked for inactivity every now and then too. Happens often in 2x1v1 when I wait the other duel to finish, suddenly the game just blacks out and message for kick appears. Guess I should go in and spam emotes and feint attacks to disturb the other guy's guard with attack indicators? Don't really understand the logic behind that, but then again it's just one more thing in the pile of for hodor's unreasonable mysteries.

UbiInsulin
03-20-2018, 11:00 PM
We've been reporting the feedback on the inactivity timer (which was changed in update 1.21.2) to the team. Thank you for letting us know how the change has impacted you!

M3melvin3M
03-23-2018, 01:47 PM
i was playing ranked. i was playing the whole match. then my opponent left. i stand there for what seemed like 3 seconds waiting for the automatic win screen. and boom i got kicked for inactivity. now a fun fact that i didn't know is that the penalty for that was a ******* hour. thanks ******* idle detection and stupid game that doesn't just gimme the win. now i can only play dominion which is always sooo........ much....... fun....... at my rep level.:nonchalance:

incendiarytoast
04-29-2019, 05:39 AM
i was playing 2v2 and when i had died i was watching my teammate fight and got kicked when i was dead on the ground after 30 seconds.