PDA

View Full Version : Story Mode stuck/ glitch

maxxpower22
03-19-2018, 12:32 AM
So Ubisoft failed to respond to my inquiry within their 48 promise so I’m posting this issue here, hoping to find a resolution. I recently started the story campaign and have progressed to mission 2.2. However, multiple times it has stopped me from progressing further, making me repeat missions 1.4 and 1.5. I’ve done these missions over and it says “campaign completed on normal” and puts me back to where I left off before. Any help would be great as Ubisoft has failed to give me any support whatsoever.

UbiInsulin
03-19-2018, 12:52 AM
The team has been informed that this is occurring with some players who purchased the Starter Edition. I don't have any update regarding a fix at this time, but it has been reported.

dbeaudry83
03-20-2018, 01:33 AM
Same issue and I purchased the Starter mode FOR the campaign.. Very upsetting... I also purchased the Season Pass well so this super sucks...

Ivops
03-20-2018, 08:10 AM
Similar problem here. It keeps putting me back on 2.3 while I beat the final mission of chapter 2 (got the achievement as well). I've been having fun in multiplayer but originally I wanted to beat the story mode before playing diving into online play.

Hope this gets fixed soon :{}

maxxpower22
04-07-2018, 01:01 AM
Ubisoft support keeps messaging me stating that any updates will be placed on the forum. The forum has nothing that offers a fix for this issue. It's like all I get from Ubisoft are bots, trying to get me to give up on resolving this issue. This is ridiculous. I paid money for this game, I expect it to work. Could I get an actual human being on this case?