PDA

View Full Version : Questionn about faction change.

Danish_Crusader
03-17-2018, 01:16 PM
I already googled and did not find an answer to my specific question.

I got the game some time ago, played it under the Samurai, didn't like their Emblem shield thingies, changed to Knights, knowing that changing after the first campaign that I would forfeit all rewards.
Now my question is: If I change back to the Samurai, would I be eligible for rewards again or am I completely out of the loop until Season 6 kicks in?

I could only find answer that if you change away from your OG faction that you do not get rewards, what if I change back?

MumfordDaHound
03-17-2018, 01:18 PM
I'd assume you would be out until S6, that's my guess.

CandleInTheDark
03-17-2018, 01:20 PM
I already googled and did not find an answer to my specific question.

I got the game some time ago, played it under the Samurai, didn't like their Emblem shield thingies, changed to Knights, knowing that changing after the first campaign that I would forfeit all rewards.
Now my question is: If I change back to the Samurai, would I be eligible for rewards again or am I completely out of the loop until Season 6 kicks in?

I could only find answer that if you change away from your OG faction that you do not get rewards, what if I change back?

While this question has not been discussed, my guess would be that as soon as you change factions at a time not during the offseason you forfeit rewards whatever you do. Without word of devs I can't be sure on that but rules as written in the code is you went to change faction, you were warned over the consequences and made an informed choice which would toggle whatever code the game would haveto tell itself come reward time you have changed factions. It would also make sense in terms of if someone left one faction then went back in the last round because their original faction won.

HazelrahFirefly
03-17-2018, 01:22 PM
Yeah, change is change, and once you do the rewards are forfeited. No earning them back.

You can change off-season with no penalty... which I absolutely will be doing to Vikings after this season. Its dumb to play as a knight or samurai. Every single player should just be a Viking so that we all win and get all the rewards.

Danish_Crusader
03-17-2018, 01:25 PM
Rightio, thank you all for your answers =D

Vakris_One
03-17-2018, 03:00 PM
Well it wouldn't matter much because Vikings are going to win this Season and we all know it ;)

UbiJurassic
03-17-2018, 07:07 PM
The only safe time to change factions would be during the off season, as Candle said. Changing your faction at any other point will forfeit your rewards for the season, until Season 6.