PDA

View Full Version : How are you even supposed to fight conqueror?

PepsiBeastin
03-17-2018, 12:47 AM
Specifically with shinobi... he just blocks everything you do until you kick, then he does a side dash shield bash for free damage.

DoodTheMan
03-17-2018, 12:58 AM
Well you could always counter-punch. Shinobi's lights are usually faster than whatever move they're throwing. Some characters, Shinobi can see their light start, and use light after theirs, and still beat it out. You'd just have to watch out for the heavy-shield feint. I'm not a Shinobi professional by any stretch though.

PepsiBeastin
03-17-2018, 01:02 AM
Well you could always counter-punch. Shinobi's lights are usually faster than whatever move they're throwing. Some characters, Shinobi can see their light start, and use light after theirs, and still beat it out. You'd just have to watch out for the heavy-shield feint. I'm not a Shinobi professional by any stretch though.

I swear that I can start a light at the same time as conqueror and his hits me first. Also, since his chained lights hit fast enough that you can't dodge yet (The delay for dodging after taking a hit is ever so slightly longer than the delay on blocking, which is very much dumb), can't deflect them, only block/parry.