PDA

View Full Version : Oh now the knights fight. ..

Ulrichvonbek111
03-16-2018, 08:06 PM
So now if you look at the For Honor homepage or check the map in game you shall see the knights have taken to the fight...
If only they'd taken to the battle sooner instead of wanting 1 territory on the map.They've shown how they don't mind accepting to bend the knee to their masters the Vikings.

Remember knights you have 2 enemies as do the Vikings and Samurai.The Vikings and Samurai wage war indiscriminately on both their foes without prejudice..It seems the knights cannot grasp this concept and usually attack one foe,,the same foe everytime,.For this 3rd Campaign see if you can show some loyalty to your fellow knights and defend your territories against the Vikings,,maybe even attack them now and again.
Show some valour if not honour.
The 1st Campaign along with the 2nd Campaign many in your faction handed victory through their own selfishness to the Vikings.

So knights before you are only considered as existing to serve your Nordic masters act fast and face both your foes.
Capitulation,,make it a trait of your dark past.

Cliff_001
03-16-2018, 08:23 PM
Lol what?

Ulrichvonbek111
03-16-2018, 10:01 PM
Lol what?

Exactly what is says,,that being the knights have killed off this Season by handing the Vikings victory in the 1st Campaign by only attacking the Samurai in the final 11 hours and in the 2nd Campaign by only turning up in the final hours which was too late to prevent your masters from taking victory again.
Yes remember you've 2 enemies not 1,,so fight both instead of bending the knee.
Don't plead your ignorance to the fact of the matter that many of the knight faction are treacherous in the way they hung the better populous out to dry,,that is the ones who didn't bend the knee and fought bravely only to be sacrificed by betrayal.

Look how you've came last in both campaigns because of your own kind's lack of loyalty.

This treachery I'm sure shall be paid back ten fold.

Cliff_001
03-16-2018, 10:28 PM
Well if you want my opinion its that the faction war is not balanced. I'm not saying its rigged but what I am saying is that the way war assets are distributed between the factions could be tuned better. Me personally I don't even see to many times we had a large amount of assets on the vaultcano and we even lost it a couple times to the samurai. What I would say is the main problem is that it is pointless and if they gave actually worth while rewards for winning people would not have jumped on this vaultcano thing and actually try winning because they want the cool rewards. Otherwise samurai are not completely out of the blame either I've yet to see them push into Viking territory and as to the vaultcano it seems like a case of " the knights have something that they value so I want it because they like it" and try and take it from them. Faction war is a mess and I'm pretty sure it always will be.

guor6800
03-16-2018, 10:47 PM
Well if you want my opinion its that the faction war is not balanced. I'm not saying its rigged but what I am saying is that the way war assets are distributed between the factions could be tuned better. Me personally I don't even see to many times we had a large amount of assets on the vaultcano and we even lost it a couple times to the samurai. What I would say is the main problem is that it is pointless and if they gave actually worth while rewards for winning people would not have jumped on this vaultcano thing and actually try winning because they want the cool rewards. Otherwise samurai are not completely out of the blame either I've yet to see them push into Viking territory and as to the vaultcano it seems like a case of " the knights have something that they value so I want it because they like it" and try and take it from them. Faction war is a mess and I'm pretty sure it always will be.

Well said. My only "problem" with FW is that the population bonus may be just a little of the charts. I mean vikings completely steamrolled the previous season where they had occupied literally 3/4 of the maps This hasn't happened as much in this 1st round and it was more balanced than before.

Still though i don't dig the explanations the devs give. Even their attitude about it is a bit disrespectful towards the community imo. But anyways this title has way more serious problems than a damn minigame and how it works.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-16-2018, 10:49 PM

I'm in agreement with you on all you say bar one point.
The Samurai pushed so far into Viking territory during both campaigns..At the end of the 2nd Campaign we only lost Viking territories that the Vikings claimed back..while your Volcano remained intact.We had pushed so far into Viking territory that it was inevitable we'd face their wrath and massive counter attack.
With this and the lack of any threat by yourselves against the Vikings then the Goat took victory.

In agreement with you on how the % bonus needs to be looked at and justly amended.I've been saying this since Season 4,,many times posted it on here only to face ridicule and contempt.
I respect what you say for all is true about how it needs fixed,, though I implore you to be fair and just in your judgment when deploying your assets as I hope many of your kin shall also do.

Peace with Honour.

Cliff_001
03-16-2018, 10:59 PM
I'm in agreement with you on all you say bar one point.
The Samurai pushed so far into Viking territory during both campaigns..At the end of the 2nd Campaign we only lost Viking territories that the Vikings claimed back..while your Volcano remained intact.We had pushed so far into Viking territory that it was inevitable we'd face their wrath and massive counter attack.
With this and the lack of any threat by yourselves against the Vikings then the Goat took victory.

In agreement with you on how the % bonus needs to be looked at and justly amended.I've been saying this since Season 4,,many times posted it on here only to face ridicule and contempt.
I respect what you say for all is true about how it needs fixed,, though I implore you to be fair and just in your judgment when deploying your assets as I hope many of your kin shall also do.

Peace with Honour.
Fair enought, all honesty I don't really look at the samurai/Viking front all to often as for obvious reasons but I'm glad we can agree on certain flaws in the system. Just hope its not vikings again that win.

Cliff_001
03-16-2018, 11:01 PM
Well said. My only "problem" with FW is that the population bonus may be just a little of the charts. I mean vikings completely steamrolled the previous season where they had occupied literally 3/4 of the maps This hasn't happened as much in this 1st round and it was more balanced than before.

Still though i don't dig the explanations the devs give. Even their attitude about it is a bit disrespectful towards the community imo. But anyways this title has way more serious problems than a damn minigame and how it works.
Yea it should be pretty obvious something is off when vikings are dominating like this. Just wait until one comes in saying " its because we are just better players " get out of here with that bs.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-16-2018, 11:42 PM
I thank both of you for voicing your concerns.
The way when the Devs concerned are so disrespectful and flippant when questioned about the mechanics of how they've reached their % bonus awarded to the Vikings.
It's so so obvious it's broken and yes so far off chart yet they can barely look you in the eye while discussing it on Warriors Den. Watch the eyes,mannerisms and the inability to keep still without fidgeting about,,oh not to forget on the previous to last Warriors Den the sheepish look of "yeah we're wrong but so f#ck.",contempt.
If all was straight then no way could the Vikings for 5 hours yesterday control all 7 territories..It's so f'in obvious.
Yet like you say the p!sh excuses of better players,,dominant players and the "git gud" merchants is now so transparently false that they really need to admit soon that they'll rework their sums and also put their hands up in apology.

This 5th Season should actually be nullified and the rewards that were to be awarded for winning the farce given to every faction. This would be made as a sign of good faith and good will.

Cliff_001
03-17-2018, 12:16 AM
I thank both of you for voicing your concerns.
The way when the Devs concerned are so disrespectful and flippant when questioned about the mechanics of how they've reached their % bonus awarded to the Vikings.
It's so so obvious it's broken and yes so far off chart yet they can barely look you in the eye while discussing it on Warriors Den. Watch the eyes,mannerisms and the inability to keep still without fidgeting about,,oh not to forget on the previous to last Warriors Den the sheepish look of "yeah we're wrong but so f#ck.",contempt.
If all was straight then no way could the Vikings for 5 hours yesterday control all 7 territories..It's so f'in obvious.
Yet like you say the p!sh excuses of better players,,dominant players and the "git gud" merchants is now so transparently false that they really need to admit soon that they'll rework their sums and also put their hands up in apology.

This 5th Season should actually be nullified and the rewards that were to be awarded for winning the farce given to every faction. This would be made as a sign of good faith and good will.
Yea ok, that will never happen. Anyways glad we could talk this out in a civil manor always glad to meet someone who can agree or disagree with others without name calling or turning the thread into a multi page argument like so many have turned into nowadays. Also your rp gave me a few chuckles too, hope this game can get better one-day as recently its not been doing a whole lot right right now imo.

Edit: Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me and I'm not going to get fooled twice.

RoosterIlluzion
03-17-2018, 03:22 AM
Seems more like samurai and Vikings ganging up on the knights all the time. The borders almost never move more than one territory between samurai & Vikings.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-17-2018, 04:20 AM
Seems more like samurai and Vikings ganging up on the knights all the time. The borders almost never move more than one territory between samurai & Vikings.

Wow...
Check the map out and tell me your only having a laugh.

RoosterIlluzion
03-17-2018, 05:04 AM
Wow...
Check the map out and tell me your only having a laugh.

Not funny. You must've missed the last 5 weeks.