PDA

View Full Version : COUCH POTATO Season!

CaptainWeelie
03-14-2018, 08:58 AM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/Couch_Potato_Season_Community.png

Mash away those records in the COUCH POTATO Season!

Get in the Bunker tomorrow (15th of March, 2018 at 09:00:01 GMT/UTC), and race to the top of Legends Leaderboard for some cool rewards:

- A classic track – Devil Hopping
- The bloomy Hippie Paintjob for Riptide
- KTM 500, KTM 450, BMW F800 GS, Bandito, Donkey, Agent & Stallion Blueprints

- 4-hour Showdown duration
- 4 free Showdowns
- 3 free Golden Tickets
- 5 tickets for an extra showdown
- 45 minutes - free ticket regeneration time

Make new records, and level up your Leaderboard Ranks!

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.

Cheers!

Note: - We're extending the BRAKE-UP Season by one day due to certain unexpected issues with our servers. The new Season will start tomorrow at 9:00 GMT/UTC. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

moofecker
03-14-2018, 11:16 AM
shame you couldn't extend the hipster event or actually make it run to its intended finish time. All the people who lost out on the opportunity to finish it are still waiting to hear how you are going to make things right

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
03-14-2018, 12:13 PM
you misspelled potato servers

Mafioso83_mob
03-14-2018, 05:07 PM
Lol! unexpected issues!

Nothing new here. Game is officially dead.

Cant ban for that.

Ya boi🌿

PaTrickArNet
03-15-2018, 02:19 AM
Desperately seeking new bikes. All bikes are fully equipped, and my credits and parts are amassing...

clarx1
03-15-2018, 10:58 AM
Nothing but 2 agent blue prints for me. Will have quit playing this game before I get that bike. Last worthwhile prize at rank 16 and I start at rank 14. Hmm If I didn't still need chips for overdose I wouldn't bother playing so anyone who comes up against me I just want some chips not the win! lol

CabanonGH
03-15-2018, 12:25 PM
another season i'll skip.

RupanSansei77
03-15-2018, 09:38 PM
CaptainWeelie, this bunker season is worst then the other for me, playing it just for the gems?! I already had the track (as i remember you sell it twice last year in packs) and the pj!
Can you please at least this time put one of my missing tracks as nr 1 prize in the bunker? Here's the list: - Indigeanous Village; - Treachery; - Rest in Peaces; - Reverse Engineering.
Camon, please be reasonable this time, i'm a dedicated player, love this game, and i never thought to grind so mutch in 2 and half years playing it, see my stats: - normal_246; - donkey_183; - crazy_100.
Give us good rewards for a change, or isn't the 4th TF anniversary?!
Thanks.

RupanSansei77
03-17-2018, 11:37 PM
Hey CaptainWeelie, i have a suggestion for you, next bunker season post, take it off the part that says "For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread." You never answer, so it's very hypocritical! I know you came here on friday, and you said nothing as usual, very rude, nothing knew...

kamilus26
03-19-2018, 08:23 PM
For 6+ hours I couldn't find an opponent to pvp match, but probably when I go to sleep I'd see tomorrow nothing but loses. GG Ubi, what a joke.

kamilus26
03-19-2018, 08:24 PM
For 6+ hours I couldn't find an opponent to pvp match, but probably when I go to sleep tomorrow I'd see nothing but loses. GG Ubi.