PDA

View Full Version : Inactivity

D0M1N8RZ
03-14-2018, 02:20 AM
WTF UBISOFT! I get kicked for inactivity for having honor while my teammate attacked my opponent. I let them duke it out and I get penalized. RIDICULOUS!!! If you're gonna add penalties to the game make sure you do it right or don't do it at all.

PanzerShrekonin
03-14-2018, 02:48 AM
This is actually something im curious about. What was the idea behind the penalty in 1 v 1 and 2 v 2? Shouldn't even be a thing. 4 v 4 I can understand but the 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 leavers penalty is just strange.

RenegadeRasta
03-14-2018, 02:50 AM
You didn't get penalized for not helping out your teammate. You got penalized for doing absolutely nothing for 40ish seconds. It does suck though. While the match is loading I'm doing stuff away from the game, like preparing food. I come back and I've been kicked due to inactivity.

Vs screen. Gotta take a dump. I've been kicked due to inactivity.

Vs screen or in game. Someones child needs tending to. You've been kicked due to inactivity.

Door bell rings. You got a package you have to sign for. You've been kicked due to inactivity.

Vs screen. Game starts. Immediately disconnected. Least you didn't get timed out right? :D

For Honor is the greatest game of all time.