PDA

View Full Version : The open test reward is locked

Ulrichvonbek111
03-13-2018, 08:57 PM
I posted before asking what was happening about reward for participating in the open test.Indeed they are now in Ubi Club but they are locked.I took part everyday and recieved all other rewards yet I cannot access this for they are licked.
Please can you find out what's happening.

FredEx919
03-13-2018, 09:06 PM
I would say give it a day. I've reported the issue, but still waiting for some info. I was originally expecting these to hit tomorrow, so there may be an issue there. Once I hear something back, I can update you here.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-13-2018, 09:19 PM
I would say give it a day. I've reported the issue, but still waiting for some info. I was originally expecting these to hit tomorrow, so there may be an issue there. Once I hear something back, I can update you here.

Thank you.

UbiJurassic
03-15-2018, 07:06 PM
Thank you.

Just wanted to circle back to you on this, Ulrichvonbek111. The rewards for the Dedicated Server Open Test should be available to unlock now. :)

Ulrichvonbek111
03-15-2018, 10:43 PM
Just wanted to circle back to you on this, Ulrichvonbek111. The rewards for the Dedicated Server Open Test should be available to unlock now. :)

Thank you,,,
I've got them now...though shortly I'll be starting a thread about the Faction War and the unfair % bonus that's killing the FW,
Eventually no one will play....boom boom.