PDA

View Full Version : 5% xp boost and 10% troops

Merc572
03-13-2018, 06:15 PM
Me and a buddy of mine we arguing over how these work?more so the bonus troops spots.

I explained to him you must place your banner on one of them prior to a match. then depending on performance of the match you get x amount of xp and troops, then the bonus are added in.

he seems to think you only get the bonus if you place the troops received after a match on that territory your banner is on.

I think you get the bonus regardless of where you put your troops after a match.

anyone clarify?

UbiJurassic
03-13-2018, 06:23 PM
The asset bonus for winning should be applied to the territory regardless of whether your place it manually or you utilize your war banner,

Merc572
03-13-2018, 07:13 PM
the bonus is applied to the territory that gives the bonus? or its applied to which ever territory you choose?

UbiJurassic
03-13-2018, 07:19 PM
the bonus is applied to the territory that gives the bonus? or its applied to which ever territory you choose?

To my knowledge, the bonus is only applied to the territories of the playlist you are in.

Kamen42
03-14-2018, 10:05 AM
To my knowledge, the bonus is only applied to the territories of the playlist you are in.

I am not sure what you mean by that. By playlist you mean for example Battle? (Dominion/Tribute/Deathmatch)

I thought it works like this: Forge and Mill (extra loot and extra XP) gives bonus to the entire faction for ANY match.
It doesn't make sense that it would only give bonus if you put a war banner on it. That way you would lose the bonus if the mill/forge is not a contested territory (i.e. not a border territory), because you would not be able to place your war banner there.
The castle gives 10% bonus troops if you deploy them on the territory with the castle.