PDA

View Full Version : A new stupid issue.

DKDridin
03-13-2018, 03:49 PM
So I have encountered this new problem. Iím sure itís not new for everyone just to me. I will get perpetually stuck on the versus screen and because Ubisoft in all of their wisdom decided to not allow people to leave the match during that time. I am just stuck there forever. Quit being stupid Ubisoft.

DKDridin
03-13-2018, 04:11 PM
Also the feints in this game are stupid. Another one for the trash can. Thanks for nothing.

Devils-_-legacy
03-13-2018, 04:14 PM
I like feints

UbiJurassic
03-13-2018, 06:50 PM
So I have encountered this new problem. I’m sure it’s not new for everyone just to me. I will get perpetually stuck on the versus screen and because Ubisoft in all of their wisdom decided to not allow people to leave the match during that time. I am just stuck there forever. Quit being stupid Ubisoft.

This is an issue we are presently looking into. We'll be looking to get a fix out to players as soon as one is available.

Also the feints in this game are stupid. Another one for the trash can. Thanks for nothing.

Can't help you there, but we do have an advanced training mode coming later this season. Perhaps that'll be able to help you out.