PDA

View Full Version : [Ubisoft_Account] Ubi account cannot upload the avatar.

Bayoscar_1S
03-12-2018, 06:34 PM
I have this question for couple of weeks, when I upload the avatar, it always tell me that "Your file failed to upload. Please try again"
I've made it before but my avatar disappear for nothing.
I sincerely hope you can solve my problem. Thanks.

ubi--unicorn
03-14-2018, 01:37 AM
Hey Bayoscar_1S, you have been banned from the avatar system so you will not be able to change it.

Bayoscar_1S
03-15-2018, 11:21 AM
Hello ubisofttofu,

I have two objections honestly, and hope you can consider this.

First, your warning mail was filtered to spam, So I don't even know what happen throughout this case.
That is not my fault, because I don't write or incite or approve my spam system to reject ubi's email.

Second, I read your terms of use and the section "liable to incite hatred," or "in any other way unacceptable;" I might violate but this part is too vague, I am not
sure that my avatar could break that terms if I got no any tip or warning. Besides, I use the same avatar for my origin account that make me misunderstand that for EA, this avatar is ok, for ubi, it might be the same.

And that is why I upload the same pic even if ubi give me another opportunity. I don't even know what happen to my avatar until you told me in forum.

So I sincerely hope you can remove this ban. I am of course not insist in upload any avatar that would lead negative effects to ubi.
As the big fan of ubi, I sincerely would like to play ubi's game throughout my life. But this limitation of my account make me lose a lot of fun during my playing. And I will definitely not use this kind of avatar because I have fully understood the boundary of your terms of use.

Hope you can reconsider my situation and remove this ban.

Thanks,

A big fan of ubi.