PDA

View Full Version : What do you thing will Happen After Uprising?

DipperPinse
03-12-2018, 11:48 AM
Just a Quick Question! What do you thing will Happen after Uprising? Do you thing Juno will "Win" the Battle( Not the War) and leave with her Body and the Koo ih noor
or do you Thing she gets Killed ?? I Personly thing She will Leave with ehr Body, mayby healing and a bit wounded but not Dead! She will mostlikely even have the Shroud of Eden from Gramaticas lair, wich makes it preaty much an 75 percent chance that she will survife even when she apears death ! mayby tricking Charlotte but we as the audiance will "See" That she is aculy Alife and kicking as this was part of her plan all along

What do you think :D

cawatrooper9
03-13-2018, 09:12 PM
It's an interesting thought.

I remember that a big part of the reason that people thought Watch_Dogs and AC could never cross over (officially, not in an Easter Egg) was because Juno would have too drastic of an effect on the shared world.

Now, I almost wonder if Juno could even feasibly have an drastic effect on the world of AC itself without the storyline becoming confusing for fans of the games.

DipperPinse
03-14-2018, 07:05 PM
mayby thats why she gets a body now ! When she has her body she wont be able to be everywear like when she was in the Greay! They could easaly make some side quests in Watch dogs in wich we fight Instruments with soem mentions of tehr goddes ( ofcours Watch dogs chars would thing they ar weard and cray cray) and in AC We fight Juno directly ! ALSO Juno wanting the shroud of eden must have also ben to stop this whole "Geting easaly killed when i have a body" Problem ! Ubisoft definatly or Hopefully has learned from desmonds death and wont do it again with juno