PDA

View Full Version : The growing meme culture is going to make me quit...

Tirik22x
03-11-2018, 01:17 AM
Itís just really driving me away from this game. When the game launch, it was about what the trailers depicted... but the trailers do not even represent this game in any way now.

This, simply... is not what I signed up for.

I want ruthless, raw violence, and honor...

Not memes. Just no... none. At all.

Illyrian_King
03-11-2018, 01:37 AM
It’s just really driving me away from this game. When the game launch, it was about what the trailers depicted... but the trailers do not even represent this game in any way now.

This, simply... is not what I signed up for.

I want ruthless, raw violence, and honor...

Not memes. Just no... none. At all.

Well it's another "I am out thread", but you are right. This whole meme stuff is pulling the game down.

I am personally most annoyed by this endless amount of flashy colour effects from revenge mode till the blue glowing weapon for entering my combo.

Tirik22x
03-11-2018, 01:42 AM
Well it's another "I am out thread", but you are right. This whole meme stuff is pulling the game down.

I am personally most annoyed by this endless amount of flashy colour effects from revenge mode till the blue glowing weapon for entering my combo.

Iím not saying bye yet... itís just getting there. I donít want to leave, but the meme culture is going to make me. Iím less excited to log in everyday.

UbiInsulin
03-11-2018, 01:52 AM
All right, this thread got flame-y in the first 5 posts so I'll be closing it up.

I have responded to and passed on multiple threads on this exact topic to the team in the last week, so we really don't need to rehash this conversation again.