PDA

View Full Version : An addition to the Citadel Gate map. (which would be a separate map)

Ianoneshot
03-10-2018, 10:08 PM
So I thought of a new map idea while watching the 2015 version of For Honor, being depressed, that sorta thing when I had the idea for an extension to the Citadel Gate map.

"Citadel Walls"

So I thought this map would take place after the main map's end. It would have the outcome of the attackers winning. The attackers spawn in a destroyed village in the castle, the defenders spawn WAY up high in an elevated stronghold. This entirety of the map takes place on the Citadel Gate's inner walls. The attackers have ladders to get up onto the walls.

There is your original Zone A and Zone C. However the Zone B is different. The normal zone B is there however it's inaccessible. The zone A has a catapult that shoots at Zone B. Meanwhile zone C has archer minions. These minions would spawn on the edge of a destroyed ledge, they can also roam the map killing other soldiers on the walls. The normal soldiers spread out instead of going to one space in this map. Captains are iffy in this map. Would make sense since Zone B is not accessible.

Map Looks:
https://i.imgur.com/EiBAxtd.jpg
https://images4.alphacoders.com/600/600976.jpg - zone b looks

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a7/21/c5/a721c5bba943b9df9868a366d6fa1dc3--concept-art.jpg

This map would also have some sort of an overcast of clouds to make it more cool. Or like clouds come in during the game to block out the sun. That would be a neat touch.

I think this would be a nice turn of events on the usual dominion we would have. Also people said they wanted extensions to maps so this could be one way to do it.

swiss_soldier_1
03-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Would be truly amazing!!!

UbiInsulin
03-10-2018, 10:33 PM
Thanks for the amount of detail you put into this, Ianoneshot! Will highlight this thread for the team. The sense of continuity between the maps would be pretty cool. :)

Illyrian_King
03-10-2018, 10:34 PM
This could be seen as a first step towrds a Siege Mode ... I like it :D

DoodTheMan
03-10-2018, 11:19 PM
I definitely like the idea of games and maps with a progressing story. I'm under the impression that most strongholds had backup gates and defendable areas on the inside.

Ianoneshot
03-11-2018, 12:16 AM
Thanks for the amount of detail you put into this, Ianoneshot! Will highlight this thread for the team. The sense of continuity between the maps would be pretty cool. :)

WHA!? Thank you so much! O ME GUD!

IF THIS WAS ACTUALLY IMPLEMENTED I WOULD FLIIIIIIIIIIP!

Ianoneshot
03-11-2018, 03:34 PM

any news yet!?
(I am exited btw)

Maximum_Playa25
03-11-2018, 09:40 PM
This would be unreal they should implement this

Ianoneshot
03-12-2018, 01:52 AM
This would be unreal they should implement this

I agree

JadeBosson.
03-12-2018, 02:44 AM
+1

Ianoneshot
03-14-2018, 11:09 PM

Any news now Ubisulin?