PDA

View Full Version : [Ubisoft_Account] stuck on: submit your support ticket button?

DatKillaZilla
03-10-2018, 06:01 AM
after logging in and typing my support query, i then click on the "submit your support ticket button" and guess what!? it just sits there with the stupid loading gif. ive tried 4 different browsers, also i tried my cell phone. wtf is going on here? I'm just trying to resubmit a ticket that was 2 weeks past the 48 hour response time. well actually I'm trying to send two tickets in, one because i met a hacker premade on rainbow siege. and the other because i didn't get my six operators when i bought the starter version.

here is a quote from ubisoft's website:

What is the Rainbow Six Siege PC Starter Edition?
The Starter Edition...

- Provides full access to the Rainbow Six Siege game for 15 / 11.99 with a different system for unlocking operators (see below).
- Instantly unlocks 6 Operators.
- Requires additional grinding to unlock the remaining 14 original Operators (Operators are unlockable for 12,500 Renown, compared to 500-2,000 renown in the Standard Edition)

another problem i ran into, i can't seem to login with chrome and only chrome. its just stuck at the loading gif just like with the submit your support ticket however this problem is an easy workaround by using another browser (but still bothersome). I'm mainly focusing on trying to fix this ticket submission (if i didn't clarify, the submit ticket button AND the start chat button both produce the same results)

DatKillaZilla
03-10-2018, 07:18 PM
This is so stupid, honestly doh. How can the danm submit your support button be broken? Ya sure, you can make your website look cool, but it still needs to have functionality

ubi--unicorn
03-14-2018, 01:25 AM
Hey there, you can try these steps and see if they help you create a ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000025178/Web-Browser-Troubleshooting/).