PDA

View Full Version : My dream scenario for BGE2 I wanted to share

CulturalLemur
03-06-2018, 09:14 AM
So I let my imagination run wild and I came up with something I would love to see in BGE2. It's definitely out of the question, but hey, dreaming never hurts.

Picture this:
- Dakini and her boyfriend/husband rescue kid Pey'J from some kind of life-threatening situation and accept him as a little member of their pirate crew,
- Dakini, her BF and Pey'J bond very strongly throughout the years (like mother, father and their child would), Pey'J becomes an adult,
- Dakini and her crew decide to approach/go through the Moksha,
- that reincarnation theory many of us have turns out to be true, Dakini is reborn as baby Jade there,
- Dakini's BF/husband and Pey'J decide that the pig should go to Hillys with little Jade and hide from the DomZ who are now closer than ever for one reason or another.

So we would have this crazy relationship where Pey'J's "mom" suddenly becomes his "niece". Now let's say the intro of BGE2 is little Jade lying in her bed and saying: "uncle, tell me the story of Captain Dakini again", the rest of the game is this one big flashback and we hear Pey'J lie about certain things so that Jade doesn't realise that she's in fact Dakini reborn...

I'm no writer, so I can't really predict how well something like that would work, but God, I would love to see something similar.

What do you guys think about this idea of mine?

Ir0nd0ll
03-06-2018, 09:39 AM
Nice story except one point: "How Dakini can be reincarnated in her daughter?". This is impossible because when she's pregnant there is two beings. At which moment the spirit of Dakini go in his daughter? Although I think reincarnation is hard to incorporate. If Dakini become any other baby, how in your story, Pey'j find Jade in baby? She will not appear suddenly when Dakini die. Therefore, if it is reincarnation, Dakini will reborn in another family possibly in anywhere on the planet, the solar system or the universe! That would be a laziness of the scenarist if Pey'j meet the reincarnation of Dakini directly. Moreover, we learn in BGE1 that Pey'j brought up Jade alone, so he will kidnap Jade to bring up her ? This is non sense.

CulturalLemur
03-06-2018, 10:44 AM
Nice story except one point: "How Dakini can be reincarnated in her daughter?". This is impossible because when she's pregnant there is two beings. At which moment the spirit of Dakini go in his daughter? Although I think reincarnation is hard to incorporate. If Dakini become any other baby, how in your story, Pey'j find Jade in baby? She will not appear suddenly when Dakini die. Therefore, if it is reincarnation, Dakini will reborn in another family possibly in anywhere on the planet, the solar system or the universe! That would be a laziness of the scenarist if Pey'j meet the reincarnation of Dakini directly. Moreover, we learn in BGE1 that Pey'j brought up Jade alone, so he will kidnap Jade to bring up her ? This is non sense.

My idea assumes that Moksha is some kind of portal and on the other side of it certain chain of events related to DomZ results in Dakini's spirit "abandoning" her body and Dakini ceasing to exist. Baby Jade could simply appear in her place.

Pey'J wouldn't "kidnap" Jade. Her "father" would simply part ways with the pig and let him raise Jade alone on Hillys.

Ir0nd0ll
03-06-2018, 12:07 PM
What is Moksha?

Edit: after googling Moksha

I saw like a wormhole rather than a portal to the Nirvana. The legends exist to describe non-understandable things or to hide the truth to the poorest.
Imagine the fact of having access to a wormhole for pirates. The possibilities are infinite! You can steal treasures of the past, modelate, the present...
like destroying the big companies from the inside at their beginning. To be able to free the chimeras, travelling in other dimensions.

This idea of freedom seems for me more adapted for sci-fi based game. Jade could be the mother of Dakini ahaha. Freedom for the pirates!!! Freedom for the scenarist!!! Freedom everywhere!!! :D

ElPrimordial
03-15-2018, 08:40 PM
Yeah, I also believe Dakini & Jade's father would save Pey'j life in BGE2 but in order to Dakini reincarnate in Jade, the first should die before Jade exists, even in fetus stage. So perhaps the Moksha might switch their souls if Dakini was pregnant of Jade in the moment she touch it, or a part of Dakini's soul go to Jade body, or Dakini is transformed in a baby that holds part of that creature that we watched at BGE1 end, and they give her a new name (Jade) ;)

Legion-495
03-16-2018, 02:05 PM
Honestly the whole reincarnate seems super far fetched to me.
There has to be a better solution that makes more sense.

Whatever happens seems to be related to that gate. I agree on that.