PDA

View Full Version : nosense fact of for honor

Tecknoterrorist
03-06-2018, 12:32 AM
Hyper armor have a real nosense, but is more nosense when applied on dodge... the hero dodge, why put hyper armor?
Why cloth wearing class (berserker) have hyper armor in a most of his attack? O_O
Why kensei, shugoki have hyper armor... sorry but for me is a very nosense programming exuse for save certain classes.

Baturai
03-06-2018, 12:42 AM
Have you Ever Tried to Deflect a beRserker with an orochi ?
yes while performing that Heavy deflect, Zerker deals ton of damage because of his hypercombos.
They are unbreakable. That leaves one question. Is parry the only Option to counter a berserker ?

Yes. If you can React to his Lighnting fast attacks. xD
once you get hit. you get ministun. second attack let alone "blocking" Parry is impossible.

Tecknoterrorist
03-06-2018, 01:06 AM
Have you Ever Tried to Deflect a beRserker with an orochi ?
yes while performing that Heavy deflect, Zerker deals ton of damage because of his hypercombos.
They are unbreakable. That leaves one question. Is parry the only Option to counter a berserker ?

Yes. If you can React to his Lighnting fast attacks. xD
once you get hit. you get ministun. second attack let alone "blocking" Parry is impossible.

this game going to be broken, they have to understand how change the spam fact of this game. They need to rework game mechanic not only heroes...

Vakris_One
03-06-2018, 02:30 AM
Are you actually still arguing for realism in this game where a small dagger has always been able to damage a fully armoured Lawbringer from the get go?

Netcode_err_404
03-06-2018, 02:40 AM
they added UB with hyper armor on assassins.

So, **** both the realism and the logic

BTTrinity
03-06-2018, 03:08 AM
Thank the ubigod this game isn't balanced around realism.

Tecknoterrorist
03-06-2018, 10:42 AM
Are you actually still arguing for realism in this game where a small dagger has always been able to damage a fully armoured Lawbringer from the get go?
Explain me why a class with 2 moves kill have hyper armor and this is for you is balanced. Is like i have to kill you in anycase. Please be more logic, i dont want a forced realism i want some logic for balance the game. A light class with hyper armor and a heavyclass without is a bit idiot and nosense. Try... just try to be more intelligent and less idiot thanks.

ChampionRuby50g
03-06-2018, 10:48 AM
Explain me why a class with 2 moves kill have hyper armor and this is for you is balanced. Is like i have to kill you in anycase. Please be more logic, i dont want a forced realism i want some logic for balance the game. A light class with hyper armor and a heavyclass without is a bit idiot and nosense. Try... just try to be more intelligent and less idiot thanks.

Soooo....kinda like the logic that PK with a dagger and Shinobi with two sickles logically wouldn't stand a chance against LB? Shinobi would hardly scratch his armour, let alone pierce it. Maybe take your own advice before insulting someone.Warlord and Shugo both have hyper armour attacks, and Shugo has it constantly before been hit. 2 of the 3 heavy classes have hyper armor, as well as the heavy hybrids. If Ubi decide to add heavies as the DLC heroes, I dont doubt they'll have hyper armor. So have a chill pill.

Knight_Raime
03-06-2018, 10:58 AM
For honor is not a realistic game nor was ever marketed as one.

Tecknoterrorist
03-06-2018, 11:56 AM
definition of class

Assassin ; a class who have a heavy damage but very less defence and less HP (for balance the damage), his strenght is in agility not in armor, assassin is an assassin when they kill with backstab or opportunity position... if you put hyper armor, hight HP, high damage and agility is not anymore an assassin.... Assassins must be played with opportunity strike and backstabbing. is NOT good in frontal attack...

Heavy: a class who have a heavy armor but less mobility, his strenght is in HP and armor... is slow in movement but defended by armor... have a decent damage and slow speed (for balance the defence)... BEST for frontal attack.

this is way for make balance the game, keep the class definition. If you so good players want an assassin god this game NEVER reach balance...
this is not realism, this is gameplay logic. if you like trollololo fantasy game because you want win easy using superspeeddefendedassassinheavydamageclass is so far from balancing the game

the assassins classes have to be very hard to play... you have to be a very good player for win with assassins class and not because is a trololol class, i think is hard for you understand the meaning of balancing and class definition.

Assassins in this game are the most played classes. not because is cool or hard to use, but because they are soooooo easy to play, why i have to play an heavy class when with berserker i can have both, an armored highspeed beast kill machine. Just put on your head some question about it.

Any class must have pros and cons, but you guys want only pros in any class and this is dont good for balance the game.

this is not realism this is logic.
if you want a game without logic, so i want an naked guy with gatlingun and he can oneshot all enemies in for honor.. no need logic no?

Okita_Soji..
03-06-2018, 01:08 PM
I posted this in the balance thread and it applies here too...

Technically I don't see a difference in any of the classes. They are all blurred. Balance doesn't mean make everything the same. Hyper armor, dodge attacks, unblockables who gets what? What defines each class? Hybrids I get could have traits of both the classes but what traits are special to each class? Assassins get reflex guard and deflect but Aramusha gets neither. HP isn't defining as they are all over the place. Raider same HP as Conq and Warlord so that means nothing. What makes a vanguard or heavy?

What are they making everyone have everything? Like I said each class is blended, there might as well be no classes just different heroes.

Tecknoterrorist
03-06-2018, 01:12 PM
I posted this in the balance thread and it applies here too...

Technically I don't see a difference in any of the classes. They are all blurred. Balance doesn't mean make everything the same. Hyper armor, dodge attacks, unblockables who gets what? What defines each class? Hybrids I get could have traits of both the classes but what traits are special to each class? Assassins get reflex guard and deflect but Aramusha gets neither. HP isn't defining as they are all over the place. Raider same HP as Conq and Warlord so that means nothing. What makes a vanguard or heavy?

What are they making everyone have everything? Like I said each class is blended, there might as well be no classes just different heroes.

finally an intelligent guy in this comunity!
i dont blame ubisoft for this game, i blame the people like vakris_one because they dont want understand that!
they want just a killing machine hero can spam everythings in any case.

Vakris_One
03-06-2018, 02:52 PM
That's rich coming from you who keeps on making these idiotic threads about "Mah realism Ubi!"

My dude, if this game was balanced according to realism then Lawbringer, Warden and Conqueror would have immunity to almost all bladed weapons, slashing, cutting, biting, throwing, etc. They would have passive hyper armour like Shugo except it can only be lowered by blunt force attacks. They would massacre every other hero in this game and then go try to find what's left of Jerusalem after the cataclysm.

The devs have already decided NOT to balance this game based on realism. Try to understand this simple fact about the game you bought. Now if you want to make suggestions on what each character should have according to you then that's fine, go right ahead. But please, put the self entitled ego trips away. Because nonsense sentiments of the calibre of:

"This game is going to be broken because they have to understand that I am right and they are wrong. Me, me, me, me!"

are pointless.

Vakris_One
03-06-2018, 03:01 PM
finally an intelligent guy in this comunity!
i dont blame ubisoft for this game, i blame the people like vakris_one because they dont want understand that!
they want just a killing machine hero can spam everythings in any case.
What makes you think you understand what I want? Furthermore what's with this singling me out just because I disagree with your opinions on character movesets?

You constantly express yourself like a kid throwing a tantrum and you expect to be taken seriously. Well sorry but I'm not your mommy. I won't molly coddle you and make you feel safe. If you express yourself like an aggressive raging moron then I will treat you as the diскhead that you are.

Tecknoterrorist
03-06-2018, 03:10 PM
What makes you think you understand what I want? Furthermore what's with this singling me out just because I disagree with your opinions on character movesets?

You constantly express yourself like a kid throwing a tantrum and you expect to be taken seriously. Well sorry but I'm not your mommy. I won't molly coddle you and make you feel safe. If you express yourself like an aggressive raging moron then I will treat you as the diскhead that you are.

i think you are so stupid and i think i never reply you because for me you dont know how to talk and read... i dont talk about realism idiot, i talk about gameplay logic and class definition. If you dont want listen my opinion mr "i know all of the world" dont read my post. There is no place for idiots. you costant defend this game broken mechanic because you want a broken mechanic.. you need broken mecanic, you want play berserke as an assassin with hyper armor ultra speed and ultra damage, if you just defend this logic you cant talk about any game. I think you feel the best gamer pro in the world.

Vakris_One
03-06-2018, 03:16 PM
And with that you're now the first person I've ever put on ignore. Congrats.

Tecknoterrorist
03-06-2018, 03:20 PM
And with that you're now the first person I've ever put on ignore. Congrats.

same as you dude, learn about game mechanic, logic and class definition. after that learn how to read and learn how to talk.

Okita_Soji..
03-06-2018, 03:26 PM
I don't care for realism. What I'm looking for is class definition or class defining characteristics. What makes each class differ? Is it just the way you get more renoun? Assassin get more for hero kill, vanguard for minion, heavy for holding zones. Is that it? Sure heavies run slower, Kensei runs slow too so what does that mean? Different classes get dodge attacks so that isn't an assassin trait. Everyone gets fast attacks. HP is a bit lower on assassins but not a factor. Orochi 120 and Kensei 125. The only difference I see is assassins get reflex guard and deflect which no one else does.

Charmzzz
03-06-2018, 03:40 PM
Assassins already have disadvantages in reflex guard and having (mostly) no unblockable from neutral. Exceptions are Shinobi, but his is one of the easiest to punish moves in the game and Gladiator (Zone is strong, punch is mediocre as it does not guarantee damage). Hyperarmor on Assassins? Only Berserker gets an advantage out of it, Hyperarmor on Shinobi Kick and the Deflect moves is more a 4v4 related addition because otherwise those moves would be completely unviable in any multi-opponent fight.

So, if I understand Tecknoterrorist correctly, he wants the Def-Meta back for Assassins when he says that they should be "counter attackers". A big "No!" on that idea. We just got rid of the staring contests, dont bring them back ever!

I know every game mechanic in For Honor, I know that games do not have to be (and are rarely) logical in terms of class definitions. Your posts Tecknoterrorist sound like "Nerf Assassins nao!" and nothing else. I play an Assassin myself, but also a Vanguard alot. You want a Duel - your Warden vs mine? You can pick any Assassin if you like, too.

Tecknoterrorist
03-06-2018, 03:56 PM
Assassins already have disadvantages in reflex guard and having (mostly) no unblockable from neutral. Exceptions are Shinobi, but his is one of the easiest to punish moves in the game and Gladiator (Zone is strong, punch is mediocre as it does not guarantee damage). Hyperarmor on Assassins? Only Berserker gets an advantage out of it, Hyperarmor on Shinobi Kick and the Deflect moves is more a 4v4 related addition because otherwise those moves would be completely unviable in any multi-opponent fight.

So, if I understand Tecknoterrorist correctly, he wants the Def-Meta back for Assassins when he says that they should be "counter attackers". A big "No!" on that idea. We just got rid of the staring contests, dont bring them back ever!

I know every game mechanic in For Honor, I know that games do not have to be (and are rarely) logical in terms of class definitions. Your posts Tecknoterrorist sound like "Nerf Assassins nao!" and nothing else. I play an Assassin myself, but also a Vanguard alot. You want a Duel - your Warden vs mine? You can pick any Assassin if you like, too.

I think talk with comunity about how to balance a game is a lost cause.

Charmzzz
03-06-2018, 04:01 PM
I think talk with comunity about how to balance a game is a lost cause.

How many people are on your side? How many people told you that your ideas are, well, not thought-through? Do you draw a conclusion from the outcome? :rolleyes:

Tecknoterrorist
03-06-2018, 04:04 PM
How many people are on your side? How many people told you that your ideas are, well, not thought-through? Do you draw a conclusion from the outcome? :rolleyes:

i think anyone want a easywin class, and this is a result of the game. Few players understand the meaning of class definition in a pvp game. other want spam everything in any mode in any case with any class is a wrong way and impossible to balance.. just look this game, is far from balanced