PDA

View Full Version : Level Bomb run's

Maenniskopesten
11-22-2004, 04:26 AM
Creating a mission and doing a level bombrun with your squadron is not possible. If you set the waypoint to ground attak the Bombers (B25, He111) will start loosing altitude automaticly eaven if the plane is not set on autopilot. The entire squadron will go into a slight dive and bomb the target in a low bombrun. If you have the waypoint set to a normal waypoint and drop your bombs, the rest of the squad will not drop with you. Basicly I thing there needs to be a new Waypoint option for levelbombing and low ground attaks, as I can't hit my target in a normal campaign as I am loosing altitude bevor droping my load.

Maenniskopesten
11-22-2004, 04:26 AM
Creating a mission and doing a level bombrun with your squadron is not possible. If you set the waypoint to ground attak the Bombers (B25, He111) will start loosing altitude automaticly eaven if the plane is not set on autopilot. The entire squadron will go into a slight dive and bomb the target in a low bombrun. If you have the waypoint set to a normal waypoint and drop your bombs, the rest of the squad will not drop with you. Basicly I thing there needs to be a new Waypoint option for levelbombing and low ground attaks, as I can't hit my target in a normal campaign as I am loosing altitude bevor droping my load.