PDA

View Full Version : Warden need as fast dodge as Conq have

Saints_Yhwach
03-04-2018, 12:25 PM
I have a question why Warden dodge is so slow against conq dodge, why you can do gb i first frames in shoulder bash but not in shield bash, someone can say wardens have 2 side lights after performing shoulder bash, but you can do it only 3 times and then your stamina drained, and how many Conq can do his shield bash and light combo

Baturai
03-04-2018, 02:35 PM
Exactly. You cant just rework 1 2 heroes, and leave the rest handicaped. it is so ******ed.

BTTrinity
03-04-2018, 04:23 PM
I have a question why Warden dodge is so slow against conq dodge, why you can do gb i first frames in shoulder bash but not in shield bash, someone can say wardens have 2 side lights after performing shoulder bash, but you can do it only 3 times and then your stamina drained, and how many Conq can do his shield bash and light combo

Warden needs hell of a lot more than a faster dodge, she needs a fkn kit.

PanzerShrekonin
03-04-2018, 10:31 PM
Is this a thread complaining about conq or complaining about warden.

I can answer both.

1. Complaining about Conq bash. His heavy attack bash is dodgeable. It will never be confirmed.

2. Alot of characters can dodge the shield bash and get a free GB in. Depends on your recovery frames for dodging((Really strange but its apparently a staple of kits?))

Now about Warden.

All of the OG heroes are receiving reworks/buffs/rebalancing. They are just doing it 3 at a time for each patch.

First it was Conq, Berserker and then Kensei. Next will be something, something, something. We dont know yet.

They aren't going to release all 12 in one go. That would take way too long and we'd never see a patch. Be patient and stop whining about it.

brashtralas
03-04-2018, 10:49 PM
Here comes the dodge/dodge attack meta. Just as bad if not worse than defensive meta. Haha

HazelrahFirefly
03-05-2018, 03:29 AM
As a Rep 9 Warden I don't think he needs much of anything. Perhaps just a tiny bit more added to his kit for variety sake, so that he's a bit less predictable.

Tyrjo
03-05-2018, 08:26 AM
It's plain wrong that a heavy has a side dodge attack move. Why does Conqueror have that?

Protos_88
03-05-2018, 10:17 AM
warden is too slow and predictable. it is easy to counter and the inly tool is shoulderbash, for whitch it gets free light. when I look at the higlander his free gb from kick or grab. nit mention armor.... gg devs, you created a balance for 3 class and broke for the rest.

Charmzzz
03-05-2018, 10:32 AM
I still wreck alot of people when playing Warden. Same for PK. I don't need Shaman or Glad or the reworked Characters to parry, deflect or punish...

Btw Warden has even better dodge-recovery than Conq has, no idea what you are talking about:

Dash Recovery
Warden / Conq
F, D 300 800
S, D 500 800
Bk, D 800 800

Knight_Raime
03-05-2018, 10:47 AM
The only terrible dash recovery he has is back dash.
his side dash is 500ms which is fine for evading. but it's not usable to dodge GB because dodge gb ques his bash. So it's good for evading but nothing else.
I do think his back dash recovery should be better. 700ms recovery and above on a dodge is redic for anyone.