PDA

View Full Version : Feats/gear stats rework?

Kurek-
03-04-2018, 05:29 AM
UBISOFT,

Are there any plans for the FEATS system to be reworked? The game is a skill based fighting game, and you have auto kill buttons like grenade spam, catapults, and people pulling longbows out of their pockets. ALL feats appear to be way to overpowered. It takes away from the best part of the game: the combat system. They should be toned down big time and some of them removed.I would love to hear if there are any plans to do something about this distraction from your amazing fighting mechanics.

Also, any plans to really tone down gear stats? I know there is a large part of the community that would love them removed but it appears UBIsoft has kinda dug its heals in and is keeping them. Its a cool idea, but it really off balances the balance of the game, which is super important in a fighting game. If anything, gear stats should be minimized. The concept is not "new player friendly", which is your biggest problem. You make it harder for new players. I want this game to succeed super bad and this part of the game needs rework.

Please, i would love to get a response on this if there is actual talks.

Kolooo
03-04-2018, 09:13 PM
Kenseis fourth feast is a ****ing joke.. because he can softfaint his unblockable **** arround.

Dominion sucks because of it

PJ5550382017
03-04-2018, 11:04 PM
If you really donít care about gear states thatís why thereís ranked mode. I still think they need to do more with it though. Like guaranteed loot at the end of matches and maybe unique Customization options that you unlock after a set amount of time has been played because right know there no instructive for people to teally get into it and thatís one of the reasons it always has low activity.

Kurek-
03-07-2018, 03:24 AM
There is no playerbase in ranked mode. I like the idea of FEATS, but they need to be really weak abilities to give minor help, not make the main combat mechanic obsolete.

Shogun-79
03-07-2018, 12:53 PM
In my opinion they should remove catapults and FEATS like Bombs, Artillerie etc..only keep those smaler helps like little bit of health regeneration or a short damage buff etc...

BTTrinity
03-07-2018, 02:11 PM
Kenseis fourth feast is a ****ing joke.. because he can softfaint his unblockable **** arround.

Dominion sucks because of it

Kensei's UB feat is one of the balanced ones imo. The direct damage feats like bombs are the problem, Ill parry Kensei all day UB lights or not.

In my opinion they should remove catapults and FEATS like Bombs, Artillerie etc..only keep those smaler helps like little bit of health regeneration or a short damage buff etc...

Everyone would agree, direct damage feats need to go and feats should remain passives/actives... Its been being brought up a lot recently, and has been acknowledged, the most we can do is wait for devs now.

Response to the OP

Late gear needs nerfing, early gear needs buffing.

Gray tier: Should get 10% max attack and defense

Blue tier: 11% max ATK and DEF

Purple tier: 12% ATK and DEF

Gold Tier: 13% ATK and DEF

Final Tier: 14% ATK and DEF

If you want 15% atk and defense, refine the gear.

Now, I dont want attack and defense to be the main focus when I say stats need to be buffed and nerfed, because theres stats like defense penetration that just need to be a much lower percentage over-all.

If Ubi decides to touch gear stats, they better not randomize all my equipped stats like they did last time... That was horrid