PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Spin-Offs

DreamerM
12-14-2007, 12:44 PM
Assuming that this game is the launching pad not just for itself but for a whole line of conspiratorial historical sci-fi titles.

"Assassins Creed" will continue to follow (you guessed it) the Assassins. But a whole line of spin-offs will pop up that take place in the same universe and intertwine with the main story of AC (the story of Altair and Desmond).

Where in history would you like them to be set? Can't be any place where another game's been set already, not unless the game set there was really, really bad.

I'll start the voting:

--The French Revolution: one of the most bloody, paranoid times in history. A perfect backdrop for a stealth-intrigue title.

--The Mayan civilization in south america.

-- And?

DreamerM
12-14-2007, 12:44 PM
Assuming that this game is the launching pad not just for itself but for a whole line of conspiratorial historical sci-fi titles.

"Assassins Creed" will continue to follow (you guessed it) the Assassins. But a whole line of spin-offs will pop up that take place in the same universe and intertwine with the main story of AC (the story of Altair and Desmond).

Where in history would you like them to be set? Can't be any place where another game's been set already, not unless the game set there was really, really bad.

I'll start the voting:

--The French Revolution: one of the most bloody, paranoid times in history. A perfect backdrop for a stealth-intrigue title.

--The Mayan civilization in south america.

-- And?

reaktor
12-14-2007, 05:05 PM
i sincerly hope not.. i really dont like the futeristic twist at all.. i woulda like AC to be played AS altair, not some memory.. and for the next AC game to follow on in Altair's life.. maybe going rogue or something, forsaking the assassins creed for his own values.

BobDown
12-14-2007, 05:13 PM
Above all else, I would want the next game to be centred around the Mayans.

Atheist2012
12-14-2007, 05:33 PM
The Fall of Rome would be interesting.

Tela
12-14-2007, 05:46 PM
I would LOVE to see ancient Rome, Greece, Egypt, or Romania. Though I think Egypt wouldn't quite Maybe Romania would, though....

AsskickQT
12-15-2007, 12:02 PM
where the f are you talking about.. jeesh it;s about the assassins in the past and present the nezt one will be i think finding those artifacts arround the globe or something like that... not in ancient greece or rome jeuh...

BTOG46
12-15-2007, 01:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AsskickQT:
where the f are you talking about.. jeesh it;s about the assassins in the past and present the nezt one will be i think finding those artifacts arround the globe or something like that... not in ancient greece or rome jeuh... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Try reading the thread title, it's not about the next AC game, but about possible spin off games, so your angry post is somewhat misguided and out of context...... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

minibinladin
12-15-2007, 02:03 PM
take freedom to a new level, Greece and Italy, specifically Rome, maybe Pompeii, Athens, Sparta etc...

even better:
you start of as a spartan going through the agoge then go to Athens and Rome and become an assassin.

AirRon_2K7
12-15-2007, 02:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AsskickQT:
where the f are you talking about.. jeesh it;s about the assassins in the past and present the nezt one will be i think finding those artifacts arround the globe or something like that... not in ancient greece or rome jeuh... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well done looking smart there, but next time, attempt to read the title; I myself would like to see a game based in a futuristic middle east.

Dragoon13063
12-15-2007, 03:25 PM
well i still love AC but i was hoping the main storyline was only based in the past. with that out of the way...how about the legend of Sparta....and the Trojan war perhaps? i hope your not a ninja in the second AC i just don't think it would be right.