PDA

View Full Version : Lining for weapons?

M1StO4D
03-03-2018, 05:26 PM
I make this post because i want to know opinions about it, including Ubisoft.

I see some inspirations Ubisoft use to create this game, film like The seven Samurai, and they have done an impressive work.

So i think all is fine but i put this idea for enjoying a little better in this game.

Well, heroes like, Shinobi, Nobushi and others, maybe they can't have but others like Orochi Warden Kensei Raider... i'd like to see some of

this custumizable lining for heroes like Kensei and Orochi each other different, like for the Raider on his back.

Is cool for many things type for the emote like Spread the salt or for a new walk like in the Samurai Knights films with their sheat, or

just when you remove your sword by the lining, i feel good with this idea and i want to know some opinions about this, thank you for let me express.

M1StO4D
03-04-2018, 08:44 AM

I see some inspirations Ubisoft use to create this game, film like The seven Samurai, and they have done an impressive work.

So i think all is fine but i put this idea for enjoying a little better in this game.

Well, heroes like, Shinobi, Nobushi and others, maybe they can't have but others like Orochi Warden Kensei Raider... i'd like to see some of

this custumizable lining for heroes like Kensei and Orochi each other different, like for the Raider on his back.

Is cool for many things type for the emote like Spread the salt or for a new walk like in the Samurai Knights films with their sheat, or

just when you remove your sword by the lining, i feel good with this idea and i want to know some opinions about this, thank you for let me express.

M1StO4D
03-04-2018, 03:43 PM