PDA

View Full Version : error!!! This application cannot run under debugger. To launch the application, clo

boudroux1
09-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Hi all, I just upgraded my motherboard to an asus P4C800-E Deluxe. No I get this stupid error message when I try to play Chaos Theory. Any Help for me?

boudroux1
09-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Hi all, I just upgraded my motherboard to an asus P4C800-E Deluxe. No I get this stupid error message when I try to play Chaos Theory. Any Help for me?

scworld
09-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Uh, is your CPU and RAM compatible?

Derwen_Llewelyn
09-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Yeah...some of the latest motherboards are supporting only DDR ram...not SD ram.

boudroux1
09-03-2005, 03:35 PM
yes I have 1GB PC3200 DDR 400 MHz of memory

Intel P4 3.0c Northwood processor

Asus P4C800-E Deluxe Motherboard

I just upgraded from a P4P800-E DELUXE. Game worked fine. New mother board and updated drivers, now error message and no game. WTF

boudroux1
09-03-2005, 03:42 PM
Can You help me?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Derwen_Llewelyn:
Yeah...some of the latest motherboards are supporting only DDR ram...not SD ram. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Derwen_Llewelyn
09-03-2005, 03:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by boudroux1:
Can You help me?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Derwen_Llewelyn:
Yeah...some of the latest motherboards are supporting only DDR ram...not SD ram. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll try.. btw what error message?

boudroux1
09-03-2005, 04:09 PM
This application cannot run under debugger. To launch the application, close the debugger.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by boudroux1:
Can You help me?

Yeah...some of the latest motherboards are supporting only DDR ram...not SD ram. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll try.. btw what error message? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

XyZspineZyX
09-03-2005, 05:35 PM
What have you tried so far?

Rebooting/reinstalling/update drivers/system restore

and is the motherboard the only part that changed? (anything else since the game was first installed? Memory, processor, any OTHER software besides motherboard drivers)? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Also, when was the last time you played it successfully, was it JUST before the upgrade, or has there been any breaks inbetween (possibly patches/automatic updates)?

boudroux1
09-04-2005, 08:06 PM
I upgraded the ram as well