PDA

View Full Version : Best idea EVER!!!

Hanmann
02-26-2018, 10:47 PM
The developers should give everybody a free pack containing a guaranteed 2 Mecha Timmys. And off course have it as a welcome gift to any new player joining the game.

It doesn't cost them any money. We would all be thanking them on both our knees for their generosity. And that way we can all start playing Sci-Fi combined with Adventure or Fantasy just like they seem to intend after the latest nerffs. And maybe, just maybe, they will finally understand how freaking OP this card actually is when EVERYBODY uses it.

Geerti95
02-27-2018, 12:48 AM
Include stan of many moons and medusa bebe and some poison cards lol

Great idea!

Hanmann
02-27-2018, 01:23 AM
Great idea!

Thanks! And sorry about our little discussion a while back. Wasn't being disrespectfull, but apologies if it seemed that way.

As for SoMM, I thought about including him in my proposal, but I personally don't find him as scary as I thought he would be. Unlike Timmy at least he has the decency to run into battle so I can kill him. Still think his buff is too much though. In my opinion, it would have been better if they had only slightly increased his charge ability damage, but buffed his attack and HP some more.

Medusa Bebe I have myself at max level 1 and I use her (yes, still playing Mystical, but the nerffs have seriously hurt me). She's good, but not that good. I choose my max level 5 Angel Wendy or max level 4 Nathan over her anytime. Her attack is just too slow and special ability doesn't do that much. The best thing about her is her high base HP. I do choose her above Wendy and Nathan when there are a bunch of rats or pigeons attacking my Zen Cartman and I can turn them into snakes one by one :)

And Poison, no need to include that in the free pack. We all have it since it's a common, so everybody can play it if they like.

Hanmann
02-27-2018, 01:32 AM
Great idea!

Thanks! And sorry about our little discussion a while back. Wasn't being disrespectfull, but apologies if it seemed that way.

As for SoMM, I thought about including him in my proposal, but I personally don't find him as scary as I thought he would be. Unlike Timmy at least he has the decency to run into battle so I can kill him. Still think his buff is too much though. In my opinion, it would have been better if they had only slightly increased his charge ability damage, but buffed his attack and HP some more.

Medusa Bebe I have myself at max level 1 and I use her (yes, still playing Mystical, but the nerffs have seriously hurt me and working on my sci-fi cards). She's good, but not that good. I choose my max level 5 Angel Wendy or max level 4 Nathan over her anytime. Her attack is just too slow and special ability doesn't do that much. The best thing about her is her high base HP. I do choose her above Wendy and Nathan when there are a bunch of rats or pigeons attacking my Zen Cartman and I can turn them into snakes one by one :)