PDA

View Full Version : How do i get hero tier reward in ranked duels?

David_gorda
02-25-2018, 06:53 PM
I already won several tournaments but its only legendary ranked tier. Does it need to 16 players in the tournament to get hero tier? Its Always only 8 players now. I Guess because its so few People playing...

bob333e
02-25-2018, 06:57 PM
Hero tier = must finish 2nd (intentionally lose in the finals).

https://i.imgur.com/xaI4B9z.png

David_gorda
02-25-2018, 07:01 PM
Hero tier = must finish 2nd (intentionally lose in the finals).

https://i.imgur.com/xaI4B9z.png
Lol are you kidding me.... Wtf. I got an ugly conq ornament and a valkyrie ornament that i havent even unlocked. Lol i Guess i have to lose on purpose then to get the colours i want. Thx for answer.

bob333e
02-25-2018, 07:04 PM
Yeah, don't take the ranked duel mode too seriously. Its reward system is rather baffling, plus wastes a lot of your time just waiting on a lobby, plus the ranks are useless anyway. And no problem.

Vakris_One
02-26-2018, 03:20 PM
As Fady said, you gotta lose the final to get Hero tier rewards but even then the rewards for your hero are RNG. So if you want a specific colour or embossing then it is completely up to chance when you will get it.

Pretty stupid system if you ask me. They should just let you win both the Hero and Legendary rewards when you win the Tournament instead of this having to throw the match nonsense. And for f***s sake get rid of the RNG.

David_gorda
02-26-2018, 03:29 PM
As Fady said, you gotta lose the final to get Hero tier rewards but even then the rewards for your hero are RNG. So if you want a specific colour or embossing then it is completely up to chance when you will get it.

Pretty stupid system if you ask me. They should just let you win both the Hero and Legendary rewards when you win the Tournament instead of this having to throw the match nonsense. And for f***s sake get rid of the RNG. +1 only get gear for the hero you play and all tier Of rewards from winning the ranked tournament.