PDA

View Full Version : Can I play a campaign with a friend online?

Dr...Watson
11-23-2004, 12:52 PM
Awright http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I haven't had a bash at any of the campaigns yet, think I will get into it soon as long as there are some campaigns that dont involve flying 3 hours across open water to patrol an empty space.

-What campaign is best for shorter missions, more action, less long distance flights over water etc (how many campaigns did PF ship with?).

- That goes for AEP too, I havent been flying IL2 FB for ages so missed out on AEP, I ordered both at the same time so I could get PF going, I now have the dilema of trying to discover all that is new in AEP as well as FB.

- Is it possible to play campaigns online with a friend. I fly using HL quite alot but have a friend who I connect up with by IP and do some dogfights, home made coops and formation flying stuff and thought it would be cool if we could work thru a coop campaign together.

Cheers the noo.

Dr...Watson
11-23-2004, 12:52 PM
Awright http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I haven't had a bash at any of the campaigns yet, think I will get into it soon as long as there are some campaigns that dont involve flying 3 hours across open water to patrol an empty space.

-What campaign is best for shorter missions, more action, less long distance flights over water etc (how many campaigns did PF ship with?).

- That goes for AEP too, I havent been flying IL2 FB for ages so missed out on AEP, I ordered both at the same time so I could get PF going, I now have the dilema of trying to discover all that is new in AEP as well as FB.

- Is it possible to play campaigns online with a friend. I fly using HL quite alot but have a friend who I connect up with by IP and do some dogfights, home made coops and formation flying stuff and thought it would be cool if we could work thru a coop campaign together.

Cheers the noo.

J30Vader
11-23-2004, 03:47 PM
Start game. Pick multiplayer. Choice of dogfight, coop, campaign. PF comes with Coral Sea and Midway.