PDA

View Full Version : Creating "new" single mission folders?

Frequent_Flyer
10-25-2008, 08:02 AM
When opening an existing " US " folder in single missions. You can add any sub folder ( P-38 PTO ) you want and it will be recogonized when you click USAAF Than, P-38 PTO ,than select your mission from within the " game" single mission mode. How do I add another folder to the original ones, ( DU, GB, RA, US etc ) that will allow sub folders to be recognized from within the game " single mission " mode ?

Frequent_Flyer
10-25-2008, 08:02 AM
When opening an existing " US " folder in single missions. You can add any sub folder ( P-38 PTO ) you want and it will be recogonized when you click USAAF Than, P-38 PTO ,than select your mission from within the " game" single mission mode. How do I add another folder to the original ones, ( DU, GB, RA, US etc ) that will allow sub folders to be recognized from within the game " single mission " mode ?

Uufflakke
10-25-2008, 08:35 AM
Go to where you installed the game. It must be something like:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\IL-2Sturmovik1946\Missions\Single.
In Single create a new folder and name it NN and save your created missions in here. You can cut and paste all your existing single missions in here too so you have got them all together.
After starting the game you will see "None" in between the countries. In here you will find your own missions.
As far as I know these instructions are somewhere in the ingame PDF manual but I'm not hundred percent sure of that... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Zeus-cat
10-26-2008, 01:11 PM
Thew only thing to add to Uufflakke's answer is that you can't add new country folders to the game. The country folders tell the game what country markings the stationary aircraft should have, so you can't create a folder for Spain and call it SP as the game does not understand what SP means. It knows that NN is none.