PDA

View Full Version : Trophy Gear

D4rkenedxG0spel
02-23-2018, 01:16 AM
So i was talking with a guy during a match and he had this AMAZING concept that i absolutely love (super salty the match dropped before i could add him thanks Ubi.)

So he was talking about an additional feature to the change gear appearance option.

Lets say for sake of argument you flawless an opponent or execute him 4 times in a match or some other qualifying requirement
You get to "loot" a piece of his gear.

Say a shaman beats down a warden and she keeps the broken hilt of his sword as a dagger on her side.

Or a Warlord decimates a Nobushi and uses her oni mask as a vambrace or a knee guard.

I feel like the customization and possibilities for this would be an amazing concept and help heros really stand out. Plus it would be funny as hell if you ran into that same person later sporting their piece of gear.

jordan-tanton
02-23-2018, 01:53 AM
I like the idea of a type of trophy system, when you kill a certain character in game maybe a certain amount of times or make it RNG you get a trophy which resembles something from that character like your example of a broken sword hilt etc. Would be pretty cool tbf😁

JadeBosson.
02-23-2018, 02:54 AM
that would be neat