PDA

View Full Version : Current EU Issue

UbiJurassic
02-21-2018, 10:09 PM
Just a heads up after today's maintenance (which wrapped up about an hour ago) you may be experiencing some Matchmaking issues in PvP, especially if you are in Europe. There's been a delay in bringing all of the server instances back online post-maintenance, but the team is on it.

It was our first maintenance in the Age of Servers, and as we said there will be some wrinkles as we hammer out our new processes. Thanks for your patience!

Eisenwolf.
02-22-2018, 03:50 AM
My night shift ends in about 2h 15min. You better be rdy then or I will send my orochi to slay you all. ;)

Nevermind. I forgot about u dont care about orochis. feelsBadMan

Zerschmetterlink
02-22-2018, 02:33 PM
Any new informations on the subject? We guys from the EU are still not able to login and therefore still can't play the game.

€: I apologize, the problems witht he login are clearly related to the ongoing maintenance. Nevertheless I would like to know if there are any news on the PvP-MM.

sirMcMaVrYd
02-23-2018, 07:38 AM
Any feedback on the problem?
I am unable to connect to the servers. I believe the maintenance is long over but it keep saying I cannot reach the servers and i get some codes that are different every time i try to connect. I checked everywhere but there is no info about the issue, no official announcement no nothing. I checked my connection i do everything i found in the support section ... no its dead.

Zerschmetterlink
02-28-2018, 06:41 PM
Are those problems still not fixed? Getting a lot of Error 0006000154 currently. It's nearly unplayable ATM.
Lost a lot of steel and experience today. It mostly happens shortly before the game is finishing.