PDA

View Full Version : Is that game dead?

Zipko
02-21-2018, 03:08 PM
What happend? 2mouths after last info and u dont say nothing about what is new or when will be finaly beta.....can u give us any info? u say after new year u will give more info...its already 21.2.18 and u didnt say anything....

Stainless001
02-21-2018, 04:10 PM
I'm sure when they're at a stage where they can announce more they will

Zipko
02-21-2018, 06:28 PM
ye but some info what is new just something...but noone say nothing 3mouths....on twiter last was happy new year da fuq

Captn_Hawsehole
02-21-2018, 09:40 PM
Oh something is going to happen for E3 for sure considering it's supposed to e a 2018 release. Or maybe they will announce a delay. There wasn't any sort of real "backlash", but a lot of people have expressed concerns about the scope of the game, and I would not be entirely surprised if there were a few key changes announced.

UbiBorghal
02-21-2018, 11:31 PM
Hey, everybody! Thank you for coming to the forums to discuss Skull & Bones, and for being patient while you wait for news.

You are in the right place because you know as soon as we have news we will be sharing them here and on our social media channels.

In the meantime, I can tell you that the whole team is hard at work. Skull and Bones is very much alive. Stay tuned!

Thank you for your interest, continued support, and patience!