PDA

View Full Version : Deck ordering strategy

Ajenda79
02-21-2018, 02:19 AM
Hi,
I wanted to check if there was any strategy to ordering cards in your deck? I know it's random, however, there are times the initial order is not optimal. Here is what I have now:
L4 Calamity Heidi L4 En Jimmy L4 Alien Clyde L4 poison L4 Mephesto L1 Mecha Timmy L4 Rats L4 Marine craig L2 Many moons stan L4 Astronaut butters L3 Dogpoo

I was on my last level 50 fight and didn't make it. I'm teetering between 49 and 50 which is frustrating lol.

Hanmann
02-22-2018, 01:27 AM
Hi,
I wanted to check if there was any strategy to ordering cards in your deck? I know it's random, however, there are times the initial order is not optimal.

Don't want to sound insulting, but do you have some confusion with the word "random"? When I buy a lottery ticket and my numbers aren't pulled, that's also not optimal, but that happens when things are random :). So no, there is no strategy in ordering your cards because, well you know, again, it's random!

To get to legendary, get your commons to level 5 and you're sure to make it. But with the cards in your deck at the levels they are now, be glad you didn't. It would have been a very frustrating experience for you. If you really want to go to legendary, wait until a few days before the season reset to try to do so. That way if it turns out to be too difficult to score wins afterwards at least it will only be for a few days.

Ajenda79
02-22-2018, 06:55 AM
Gotcha, thanks for the advice :)