PDA

View Full Version : Owned for three days and been able to find about five games, where can we refund?

Bilky_
02-20-2018, 10:38 PM
It takes upwards of two hours to find a game. Very high activity, region search on "all regions". Doing a couple of searches and apparently this is an issue for everyone who doesn't live in the US because the game won't actually let you play outside of your region. Most expensive matchmaking simulator I've ever bought. I've already gone past Steam's two-hour limit, even though it took me twice that long to finally play my first god damn game. How do I refund this garbage?

spectres
02-20-2018, 10:49 PM
Welcome to For Honor. Been like this for over a year

UbiJurassic
02-20-2018, 11:00 PM
It takes upwards of two hours to find a game. Very high activity, region search on "all regions". Doing a couple of searches and apparently this is an issue for everyone who doesn't live in the US because the game won't actually let you play outside of your region. Most expensive matchmaking simulator I've ever bought. I've already gone past Steam's two-hour limit, even though it took me twice that long to finally play my first god damn game. How do I refund this garbage?

Sorry to hear about the issues you've been having when trying to find a match. Longer Matchmaking perception is on our Known Issues list since yesterday's activation of dedicated servers on PC and our support team (support.ubi.com) may be able to help suggest ways to improve your matchmaking experience.

Unfortunately, the forums are the not the proper place to ask for refunds and Ubisoft is not able to address refund requests unless the game is purchased directly through UPlay or through the official Ubisoft store. You will need to contact the original vendor, in this case Steam, in order to inquire about this.

We'll be closing this thread, but if you have any further questions feel free to private message any member of the community team or myself.