PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, Ubi.

Huldrych-ZX
02-20-2018, 05:38 PM
Part of me wants to say "... We told you! :mad:" and can't help but wonder how much well deserved money you guys did not earned trying to save with your horrid P2P connection system.
The other one wants to say "THAAAAAAAAAANKS!!! :D" for after A YEAR I can finally play Dominion and... anything that isn't Duel without getting disconnected 5 seconds after joining a match.
I'm still having disconnections from time to time, but nothing too drastic. Plus, I have faith you guys will sort it out ;)
Good job, Ubi. Now, to make this game as famous as R6 Siege.

(Also, nerf/slow Shaman the **** down already.)

Huldrych-ZX
02-20-2018, 05:53 PM
Oh, one more thing. Let us edit/choose our Data Center, please.

UbiInsulin
02-20-2018, 10:25 PM
Part of me wants to say "... We told you! :mad:" and can't help but wonder how much well deserved money you guys did not earned trying to save with your horrid P2P connection system.
The other one wants to say "THAAAAAAAAAANKS!!! :D" for after A YEAR I can finally play Dominion and... anything that isn't Duel without getting disconnected 5 seconds after joining a match.
I'm still having disconnections from time to time, but nothing too drastic. Plus, I have faith you guys will sort it out ;)
Good job, Ubi. Now, to make this game as famous as R6 Siege.

(Also, nerf/slow Shaman the **** down already.)

Glad things have improved for you Huldrych-ZX. :)

We'll be keeping a close eye on the experiences you guys are having post-dedicated servers. We have a list of issues we're already investigating here (https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/7you21/current_list_of_s5_community_issues/).