PDA

View Full Version : Can we nerf the rats ?

Vargas_NL
02-20-2018, 12:14 AM
Hello there, Iím not the only one to thinks that and Iím wondering when did Redynx will do something about it.
Rats are just a common card with an only 3 cost, but can beat and counter nearly every card of the game ! Even epic or legendary cards.
That nonsense, I donít understand why they donít made it cost 4 or at least made them with less attack. They are just the perfect defense against anything.
Ok yeah you will tell me they can be counter with Nathan, Terrance, Arrowstorm, fireball, rogue token, etc ... oh wait ... all of those cards are 4 costs and epic or rare ... to counter a 3 cost common card ...

Well thank you for your attention

ahmerali222
02-20-2018, 07:20 AM
Rats have already been nerfed. It used to be that there were five in a swarm, and Cat Timmy would throw four instead of two. Rats are NOT the problem with game balance.

SO MANY THREADS about "cards that always beat me, so I want to complain"

Geerti95
02-20-2018, 07:57 AM
I run nelly, 3 energy, 1-hit kills rats. Rats fly away like rockets.
Poison would work, 3 energy...
But you dont get it, the rats all die without any harm on the unit very often so you use a lil more energy but you now have a unit on the board. Same for mephesto, rogue token and nelly wich is a top tier great unit with pretty darn good stats.

Vargas_NL
02-21-2018, 08:45 PM
Wow, ahmerali222 itís amazing that everything youíve said is just wrong.
Where did I say that rats ę*always beat me*Ľ ? Telling a card is too strong doesnít mean it made me loose.
I do remember the nerf of Timmy, and it was 3 and not 4 before the nerf, but I donít remember any nerf of the rats, even afte searching on the net, nothing about it, but maybe Iím wrong, Iím French so I didnít play the game before it was released worldwide, if you have any sources...

Thank you Geerti95 for your answer, you made a point.

I also have realise that telling that they must cost 4 was a mistake, too radical. But slow them down a little or lower their strength will be ok, cause even if what you said is right Geerti95 (with the rights cards they can be counter efficiently), they remain a little too strong for a common card, especially for an assassin card, cause they can beat a lot of card with letting 1 or 2 rats still alive

Geerti95
02-21-2018, 09:39 PM
Rats on catapult timmy got lowered yes... but still just as op on higher level.

Rats where never nerfed and have always been 5 rats at level 5
Them having 40 hp and 40 attack might indeed be a lil bit to op...

If you play them with master ninjew or the other buffer ... they can indeed even kill my nelly wich is pretty scary for me since they will get like 75 damage each rat..,
And that is indeed very op.

I think their hp is fine ... its their attack that scales the same as normal cards... wich results in insane damage.. 40 a rat...
That is indeed a bit to much...
Maybe lowering it a lil would indeed work.

bones_101
03-03-2018, 01:39 PM
I do agree something needs to be done with rats but for the better to make them a bit more equal to the counter part pigeons, i use rats and yes they are a great defence theyve helped me out in some tight spots but that said they are easily defeated.
Nathan, terrance, wizard cartman special to name a few literally one shot kill all rats but yet replace rats with pigeons and its one pigeon at a time that seems a little unfair that rats can be countered in this way but not pigeons.