PDA

View Full Version : 4v4 Team Shuffle After Every Match

BTTrinity
02-19-2018, 11:00 PM
How does everyone else feel about this? Should it be added back in now that we have Dedicated Servers (If possible?) I'd personally LOVE to see team-shuffling added back into the game.

Specialkha
02-19-2018, 11:02 PM
Would be great if we could finish a game without dc, even with dedicated server. And the lobby crash after each game, so it is impossible to do several games in a row with the same players.

Baggin_
02-19-2018, 11:03 PM
I haven't had any issues with the dedicated servers and I would absolutely love a team shuffle.

Arekonator
02-20-2018, 12:18 AM
This is something i want from the very start.

JadeBosson.
02-20-2018, 03:25 AM
what about when your playing with friends? will it shuffle them aswell?

BTTrinity
02-20-2018, 03:27 AM
what about when your playing with friends? will it shuffle them aswell?

Considering it doesnt do that in any other game I play, I highly doubt it.

Say theres a group of 2 friends on each team, if one team got stomped, it would shuffle the other 2 from each team that ARENT grouped.

JadeBosson.
02-20-2018, 03:30 AM
Considering it doesnt do that in any other game I play, I highly doubt it.

Say theres a group of 2 friends on each team, if one team got stomped, it would shuffle the other 2 from each team that ARENT grouped.

seems legit been playing in groups of 3 myself recently

BTTrinity
02-20-2018, 02:22 PM
seems legit been playing in groups of 3 myself recently

So yeah, it should work the same way even in groups of 3. Just shuffle the ungrouped players, the game shouldnt be putting grouped players against ungrouped anyway.

Charmzzz
02-20-2018, 03:48 PM
So yeah, it should work the same way even in groups of 3. Just shuffle the ungrouped players, the game shouldnt be putting grouped players against ungrouped anyway.

Why it shouldnt? I have completely destroyed premade groups with randoms only. Skillrating should be #1 matching priority, then Ping, Rep and Gear. After all of those you could add grouped or ungrouped.

BTTrinity
02-20-2018, 05:42 PM
Why it shouldnt? I have completely destroyed premade groups with randoms only. Skillrating should be #1 matching priority, then Ping, Rep and Gear. After all of those you could add grouped or ungrouped.

Then those 4 people werent communicating. 4 people communicating vs 4 people not communicating stand next to no chance