PDA

View Full Version : Balancing Suggestions

LittleTreeYeen
02-19-2018, 01:27 PM
Hero's simply do too much damage in 4's, the Kesnei can two shot most hero's with two heavy attacks, same with highlander. I don't think it should ever be possible for a hero to one shot another, especially a vanguard class, this is coming from someone who mained for most of the year Kensei, you should always have a fighting chance even a small one. If Kensei and highlander catch you when your back is turned they can kill you in two hits without you being able to resist at all. This is most prominent with assassins, if you're not playing an assassin its about two heavies and a light attack to finish of any other class. 3 heavies for a heavy character, which is easy to achieve in 4's. I suggest increasing every hero's health pool, by one or two bars, This would reduce the likely hood of characters running you into a wall and killing you instantly in 4v4s.

I would also suggest increasing the gladiators guard time to be on par with all other assassins in light of the new changes, everyone has the ability to put pressure on their opponents and defend against that aggression, as of now with the parry changes, the game seems much more balanced. But the gladiators lack of defensive ability puts him at a huge disadvantage compared to other assassins especially in 4v4s where you're often defending against multiple opponents, about 60% of the time I get hit as gladiator it's because I ran out of time on my gaurd, it was the same way with shinobi when he first came out, no hero should have a guard that short. The gladiators unique ability to be aggressive is no longer unique with the recent changes because the most recent patch favors aggression with all characters.

The berserker is too strong at the moment with just about every attack he does being either unblockable or uninterruptible, or both, He should at least have to try a little bit to get his chains off like every other hero in the game. If I could change one thing and only one thing about new zerk it would be to get rid of the feint to uninterruptible light. I only play heros that keep breserker at a range because of this, if you try and fight breserker at a close range you will trade every single hit. Also the orochi is totally destroyed now, do I even need to get into this? His deflect game is extremely easy to counter with guard breaks and he deals no damage, and has an extremely limited moveset.

Pk's zone attack is still unreactable, why has that not been changed?

The shugoki still gets guard broken in his heavy start ups, players can do this on reaction, once he loses his hyper armor he has the health pool of a Pk, because of the 10% defense reduction, despite him being the largest character in the game. Compare this to the law bringer which has just about the same amount of health, but soaks up more damage because there is no defense reduction, and is 3 times quicker and more versatile than shugoki could even hope to be. The samurai got the short end of the stick in regards to heavy characters. If we get another season of new hero's I'm going to be extremely disappointed it we don't end up with a red dragon, law bringer type clad in tons of armor.

I've owned this game since beta and I play on both PC and Xbox, rep 110 combined. I've played just about every hero with the exception of the shaman, because shes a blatant crutch of all crutches. I'm not even going to go into balancing her because she's just a mess all around.

I would also like to give a big thank you to the dev team because I honestly think they have done and incredible job on the season 5 patch, the game over all feels much more balanced with the new parry changes and I'm excited for future game updates! Thank you!

MrGrippz
02-19-2018, 05:28 PM
I would also suggest increasing the gladiators guard time to be on par with all other assassins in light of the new changes, everyone has the ability to put pressure on their opponents and defend against that aggression, as of now with the parry changes, the game seems much more balanced. But the gladiators lack of defensive ability puts him at a huge disadvantage compared to other assassins especially in 4v4s where you're often defending against multiple opponents, about 60% of the time I get hit as gladiator it's because I ran out of time on my gaurd, it was the same way with shinobi when he first came out, no hero should have a guard that short. The gladiators unique ability to be aggressive is no longer unique with the recent changes because the most recent patch favors aggression with all characters.

I don't understand why a character with a SHIELD, albeit a buckler, doesn't have better defense. It is so hard to block or parry or deflect with Glad because of the short timing of his defense. It's like he might as well not even have a damn shield.

His skewer is also easily back dodged and it didn't use to be like this. He would step forward and still catch the opponent with the skewer when they back dodged. I also think it is SUPER unfair and frustrating that he has so many moves that can be punished with free guard breaks. He should be able to counter guard break.