PDA

View Full Version : War Emote and other

Mr_M_I_D_O007
02-18-2018, 11:24 AM
it`s ridiculous that i play for 3 days in a row in a total of 18 hours and i get event items and war emote for char that i haven`t even unlocked !!

instead of getting it in my main char O,o :mad:

all iam saying that it`s really annoying that i play that long and i get rewards for the other char that i don`t own

so i just wanna know is this normal ? or its just my luck :confused:

and i also wanna know how many days til the war emote event ends because i don`t know how long will it take to finally get it :D

Alustar.
02-18-2018, 03:31 PM
Lol gotta love rng, my first match I played I got the emote and color scheme on my shaman I was paying that match.

Mr_M_I_D_O007
02-18-2018, 04:01 PM
lol iam still trying :D but got nothing for my Highlander

Alustar.
02-18-2018, 04:05 PM
Yeah, I feel you. I've always had farther good luck with rng, I have loaded side. ;)

Mr_M_I_D_O007
02-18-2018, 04:08 PM
so does any one know how long i`ve got til the emote event ends ? :D

AkenoKobayashi
02-19-2018, 02:21 AM
Oh yes. Played for three days since S5 dropped, and got practically nothing for my Samurai, except the ****ing IRON LEGION colors for the NOBUSHI. After a while, I finally got the Spiked Void armor for my Kensei, and the Calamity blade set for him as well.

Kelson27
02-19-2018, 04:26 AM
You might be up there already but I noticed my rep 4/5 orochi got most of the gear straight away, whereas I started a new Warden and he didn't get anything until close to the end of rep 1, and the it was only the weapon parts. Armour after rep 1 EXCEPT for the helm, still haven't gotten that and I'm approaching rep 2 (actually I think I passed it last night, maybe @ rep 2.05).

To answer your question Mr_M_I_D_O007, I believe the event is running for the next 3 weeks, with the bots getting harder and harder each week. I think I remember them saying so in the Warden's Den last week. Check out the sticky.

Mr_M_I_D_O007
02-19-2018, 11:01 AM
You might be up there already but I noticed my rep 4/5 orochi got most of the gear straight away, whereas I started a new Warden and he didn't get anything until close to the end of rep 1, and the it was only the weapon parts. Armour after rep 1 EXCEPT for the helm, still haven't gotten that and I'm approaching rep 2 (actually I think I passed it last night, maybe @ rep 2.05).

To answer your question Mr_M_I_D_O007, I believe the event is running for the next 3 weeks, with the bots getting harder and harder each week. I think I remember them saying so in the Warden's Den last week. Check out the sticky.

i got the gear for my highlander at last Except for that damn war emote it just won`t come up : (

TheUnknownD
02-19-2018, 11:57 AM
I never got it for my warden. But i got it for alot of the other heroes. GG rng.

Mr_M_I_D_O007
02-19-2018, 01:12 PM
omg i got i finally got The highlander War emote :D :D :D

AkenoKobayashi
02-20-2018, 10:54 PM
I don't care about the emote. I just want the armor and weapons for my samurai. Kensei has his armor and weapons, now I need it for the rest of them. The black coloring matches the shader I have for them.